1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2009] My Exact Process For Making $100/Day In Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pumalean, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Sharonslegacy

Sharonslegacy Peon

Best Answers:
    I just bought the ebook.

I do not think it gives much more information than what he gave here. In order for this script to work, you need to sign up for PPC coach for 49.99 CAN dollars a month.

I would not have bought the book if I knew it would be very similar to what he said.

Thanks Steve for your tips.

Sharonslegacy, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  2. azlanhussain

azlanhussain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mate, one quick question. When you redirect the user to a CPA form do you hide the referer. Is this not confusing users? How come CPA allows such technique.

BTW thanks for sharing. +ve rep given.. :)

azlanhussain, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  3. freestar100

freestar100 Banned

Best Answers:
    Another concern: I am from the Philippines. Will this work for me? And will the CPA companies call me for verification?

Just wondering. I am only using my cellphone...:)

freestar100, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  4. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Neverblues, FluxAds, Azoogle, xy7, a little from Hydra

pumalean, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  5. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:

pm me your paypal email and I'll refund you money.

I stand 100% behind my stuff....if ever you don't find my book helping you, you get your refund. No question asked, as simple as that :)

Anyway, I disagree with your statement saying I've same old content in my report.

This is my content of my book:

Content

Step 1 – Sign up with CPA Networks.......................................Page 04

Step 2 – Find poll ideas online................................................Page 09

Step 3 – Do your keyword research.........................................Page 17

Step 4 - Register a domain....................................................Page 19

Step 5 - Get hosting.............................................................Page 22

Step 6 – Build your landing page..............................................Page 25

Step 7 - Choose your offer.....................................................Page 28

Step 8 - Get an AdWords account............................................Page 31

Step 9 – Tracking..................................................................Page 38

Conclusion............................................................................Page 43

Those are all step-by-steps into every single details.

What I have here in this thread is a big picture how I make this happen, I barely drill down into details. To be able to make it in poll methd, you need to understand details of those 9 steps to complete the job.

I'm not trying to sell my book here, this is not the right forum for selling. (I know there is another sell-trade forum to sell).

What I'm trying to do is: to show you a better picture on what I have in the book and defend myself when I see stetement I'm disagree with.

Also, I really need to stress an important concept here:

We won't be able to make it big by reading books alone. Ask ourselves, how many internet marketing related books in our hard drive? Are we already making our first $100 already?

To be able to make it big....you need live training and tools.

PPC Coach “training” style is more focused on almost forcing you to jump in and get started. The membership provides you with top-notch tools and tutorials, plus a great support forum. You get to jump in, run your polls, and make money.

Bigger success comes from jumping in and learning as you go, with proper support, of course.

But most people can't make a decision when they don't "see" any content before they join a membership.

That's how my book will help you to "see" things before you dive in.

Don't join PPC-Coach yet if you’re still on the fence (it’s a $49.90/month membership).

Go get my $9 report first from my sig file.

In my report, I show you everything you need to know to be able to succeed in poll method.

So, spend $9 on my report, which should provide you sufficient information to make the right decision later.

Steven

6. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Works perfectly for you. I'm not from US or Canada, I get to sign up with cpa networks and I get paid via paypal and wire transfer every month.

7. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    So from what I know from this method is that, you still require some $$ to make $$ right..?

BTW, has anyone here got some decent result implementing this method yet?

Anyway, thanks for sharing Pumalean.. :)

krolbiz, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  8. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would also add that it's Canadian dollars so for most people it will be even like $40/month. IF you are sooo cheap:)))

DPParadise, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  9. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    "you still require some $$ to make $$ right" Sure, cause it's Pay-Per-Click! :)

10. azlanhussain

azlanhussain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this too personal or too much to be shared openly.. or do I need to buy your ebook in order for me to get it answered.. :)

azlanhussain, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  11. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry, I missed you post.

Yes, I do hide referrer.

pumalean, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  12. freestar100

freestar100 Banned

Best Answers:
    Last question my friend, is your guide on making Landing Page a detailed one? I am not really an expert on technical matters. Also, can you offer some friendly support for me afterwards?

freestar100, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  13. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    My guide is not a technical report....it doesn't teach you html and css to create a landing page.

But it's more powerful than those boring tech stuff.

It reveals to you my tested and proven (I've split tested everything with my 100+ polls campaign in google) formula to:

1. where to place your image on the landing page
    2. the right image size (too big you’ll have a slow loading page, too small you’re losing conversion rate)
    3. the perfect font size
    4. the best text color combinations ( yes, you need multiple text colors to increase conversion rate)
    5. the ultimate position on the landing page to slot in your offer to maximise conversion
    6. and many more.

When you're in the membership, getting your LP set up is easy....I'm not a tech guy either, just follow some simple guidance that comes along with a script and you should be able to get it set up in 15 minutes.

If you still need help, just pm me or email me (you'll have my email from my site).

You'll definitely find me in the membership, I'm the most "thanked"* guy there. You'll see my posts "all over" the place ;)

Note: *We've this "thank" mechanism in the membership where people press a "thank you" button when someone's post is helpful to the community.

14. masazies

masazies Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice info, Im come to your optin list. well about ppc coach how long we must take a part? what if Im take on first month only ? is this enough ?

masazies, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  15. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    You can't use tools after you leave.

16. sharp21

sharp21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats a pretty interesting method & I have heard nothing but good things about ppcCoach.
    Ive been kicking around the idea of joining, but have a couple of site building related expenses to take care of first.
    S.

sharp21, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  17. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    i should give it a try, thnx

icemusike, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  18. the madness

the madness Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Steve,

I have never attempted affiliate marketing programs so I am new to this. I have a few questions to take into consideration before moving forward and hopefully you can help answer them for me.

1. Do I need to know how to develop websites? Specifically scripting/programming? I know a bit of basic web design but nothing fancy.

2. Do you explain what affiliate programs you sign up with? I have no idea where to start for these click through offers.

3. Is all advertising via google adsense, or do you do social networking and SEO for each page?

4. I have a full time job, is this very time consuming?

5. I live in Canada- can this still apply/work for me?

6. What are the total startup costs (approx) for the first month?

I am mostly afraid that this might be a waste of money because of the learning curve-

Thanks!

the madness, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  19. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post Steve

Landing pages can be made with any free html WYSIWYG program ( google search)

You will need an image of the person in the poll to get the visitors interest.

You can find free poll scripts with a Google search

http://www.dbscripts.net/poll/

You can also find them inexpensively online

http://www.vote-pro.com/

PPC Coach is a great resource to learn PPC marketing

Yes it takes money to make money.

SEO for polls usually wont work as the polls are topical and SEO takes to long to see results...

:)

Sem-Advance, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  20. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. I didn't have a clue on html and css stuff when I first started. And it didn't take me long to set up my poll sites. If you're a part of the membership, you get video tutorial + 2 ppc coaches whom you can send pm to get help + me + an active community to support (Threads: 9,149, Posts: 55,407 at the time I'm writing this). Have questions? just post in the forum and people will help.

For newbie, this is another great part of joining a membership where you get supports. Compared to buying scripts and work on your own.

2. I signed up with Neverblues, Azoogle, FluxAds, Hydra, OurFreeStuff, Affiliate.com.....pretty much the same as everyone. Once you've signed up with them, log in and look for "email submits offers" to monetize. I need another 5 pages to explain to you how to do it step-by-step.

The best way to learn it cheap is this: go to my sig file, buy my report at $9 and you'll figure it all (another blatant promotion :D )

$9 won't make you richer if you keep it in your wallet. Knowledge makes we what I'm today.

3. yes, I run all my ads in google content network. You get dirt cheap clicks in content network if you know the tricks. I get clicks at $0.06- $0.07 ( listen, NOT $0.6-$0.7...there is no typo here!) and I get paid $1.00 - $1.30 per email submits. Do you see how I make money now?

No social network, no organic ranking.

4. Most of my fellow members have a day job.

5. I don't live in US. PPC Coach owner is a Canadian. The top earner (making $10,000 per month with poll method alone) in the community is an Aussie.

6. The first month- PPC-Coach membership Canadian Dollar $49.90 (USD$40). You get all tools that you need. Other than that, it's you google cost. I spent less than $100 in my first month.

Waste money? Ask yourself how much money have you wasted by laying those crap ebooks in your hard drive. I've tons of those collecting dust too....:D

Let me know if you've more questions, I'll try my best to help.

Steven