1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2009] My Exact Process For Making $100/Day In Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pumalean, Jan 28, 2009.

1. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Say, I spend 0.07 per click on my ad and I command an 80% CTR Click Through Rate on my landing page.

(This is easy to achieve as I’ve run more than 100 polls. I’ve a proven landing page template in place. Just copy and modify for different polls)

My per click cost would be 0.087 (0.07×100/80 –> 80% Landing Page CTR) when the punters reach my Email Submit Page.

Assuming an Email Submit offer pays out $1.10, 20% (15-20% is my standard rate) of them throw in their email, my EPC (Earning Per Click) would be $0.22

$0.22 - $0.087 = $0.13 ….. That’s my profit after Google cost.

For each $0.087 I spend, I net $0.13

More than 100% ROI!

pumalean, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  2. lleamon

lleamon Member

Best Answers:
    Steven,

I just wanted to let you know that you a real stand up guy. I picked up on your the honesty and when I first ran across this post. You are a down to earth guy that you obviously strides to provide value in your posts here on the forum.

About two days after first reading your killer stategies here, I decided to put the other projects I was working on aside and join CPA-Coach using your affilate link and give it the old "college try". Especially since you offer 3 awesome bonuses.

One thing that stand out most about you is the fact that you offer assistance on the landing page design which, as you say, is 80% of the future success of any polling campaign.

I immediately received the bonus books as promised and even though you spell everything out in plain language, (even for a noob), I still needed help with my landing page. You took the time to help me get my site uploaded to my host account and for that I am truly grateful.

If anyone is looking for no fluff assistance, guidance and advice on CPA and polling methods, Steven is your guy. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all your help and for being there in case I need you again. Keep up the good work and do continue to Give More Value!

In His Grip,
    Monty
    ><>

lleamon, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  3. hbsjcd3

hbsjcd3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    KewlerKid3

Thanks for the review but did you make money? Thats the most important question.

hbsjcd3, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  4. labadore

labadore Peon

Best Answers:
    I purchased this incredible 45 pg ebook only a few days ago. I was so excited about it that I read through it immediately. I was pleasantly surprised by the very easy to understand step by step detailed instructions with explanations for each step. I took notes as I read through it and then emailed all of my
    questions. Much to my surprise, I got thorough answers to all of my questions almost immediately. I cant believe the quality of this ebook and the high the level of support for a ridiculously low price of $9.

I feel that he really went above and beyond with this program and it seems that he really cares about people's success with it. I am so glad that I came across this ebook and am already putting the steps into motion. I just submitted applications to the cpa networks that he suggested and Im awaiting approval. Im really excited to get the ball rolling and have every confidence that it will work, especially knowing that help is there whenever I need it.

I will keep you guys updated with what happens once I get approved and get the polls up and running. No reason to put alot of thought into purchasing this e-book, it's only 9 dollars.

10/10 so far

labadore, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  5. visionary02

visionary02 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi steve, how do you spend $100 on your first month when you need to spend $50-100 daily? im not sure what you mean. I have only about $200 to spend on google adwords before i game over after keyword elite/ppc coach, what are my chances of making anything or at least breaking even on my first month for a complete noob?

visionary02, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  6. amy2004marie

amy2004marie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info. Very interesting.

amy2004marie, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  7. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google won't send you the maximum amount of traffic you ask for. Not even near. Theoretically, a daily budget is the maximum amount Google will charge you in one day. But it's way lower than that. For a $50/day budget, I might get charge like $10.

Also, you'll be making money with your campaigns. When you're buying traffic, you're making money for the campaigns too.

If you have $200, I suggest you invest the money on PPC Coach tools and Google ads. Don't buy KeywordElite. Use free kw tools like Google Keyword tools

I didn't buy KeywordElite till I made money. When I started, I use free tools from Google and WordTracker.

let me know if you still need help.

pumalean, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  8. livetobehealthy

livetobehealthy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, so your interested in this? Well, its a good idea for almost guaranteed income if you do it right. All the stuff Steve tells and shows you is very informative and helpful.. Right now ive been running a good campaign.. Its about something hot on tv today. I am only paying 1-3 cents a click... I made $5+ on one poll yesterday.. I only have 1 poll at the moment just to test.. My very first day I spent like 30 dollars on ppc and ended up making some where around 58.90... The numbers have dropped some but im still profiting... If I do what steven says and make 100 polls with good poll ideas I WILL, I repeat, WILL be making about 500 a day EASY... Yes this takes alot of hardwork without ppc coach.. I am not in PPC coach YET.. but I will be VERY VERY soon..

livetobehealthy, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  9. yerxa

yerxa Peon

Best Answers:
    Bought this eBook yesterday. While the content is mostly the same as whats in this thread, its broken down into much greater detail. If you're not new to the field and can figure things out then you probably don't need to buy the book. However, if you new to CPA, PPC, and Affiliate Marketing in general then this book can really give you a push in the right direction.

I've applied to a couple of networks, and will be considering getting a membership at PPC-Coach when I get approved. Just have to convince myself that I will have no problem making back the $50 a month in membership fees.

yerxa, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  10. digitalpointjose

digitalpointjose Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hullo steve,

Bought your e-book and I'm extremely happy that I bought it with out giving a second thought :)
    I'll be joining PPC-coach very shortly and I surely need your help to move forward with your poll method and other methods. Not so many people explain things like you explain. Though I'm new to this CPA and PPC stuff I got a clear picture of your poll method with the help of your e-book. If I have any doubts I'll come back to this thread for answers (hope it happens soon :D)

digitalpointjose, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  11. KewlerKid3

KewlerKid3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Since You Ask.

I started with the poll method about 5 weeks ago. The first few weeks I spent learning mostly about adwords content network. So initially I spent differing amounts of money testing out the method. Right around March 1st I started seeing success and pulling in $5-10/day. I modified the ad groups and settings of my polls this past week and net $15-$20 a day. This is off of one 'successful' poll.

As far as beginnings go this is probably how it starts for most people. I'm not a millionaire, but if you have 5 simple 'successful' polls like this one you're netting $100/day, a decent amount.

KewlerKid3, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  12. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's the whole idea of this method.

Once you've a couple of winners in your pocket, making $100/day is not that hard.

pumalean, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  13. Frankenfine

Frankenfine Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a bait n switch operation going on here. $100 day? Just pay u for magic scraper script and sit back?
    If its so good, why would u WASTE ur time trying to get a few customers here instead of SCALE ur operation and make $1000 day? I get the sneaky feeling u don't have this choice.

Frankenfine, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  14. visionary02

visionary02 Peon

Best Answers:
    say we i have 5 successful polls, how long do we run them be4 it dries out? or do we need to make another 5 tommorow and forget about the ones yesterday?

visionary02, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  15. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, you don't have to make new ones every other day.

My strategy is: Always look for a popular event, be it sport tournament, political scandal, NBA finals etc....I prefer events that last for a few weeks so my polls will have a longer life span.

pumalean, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  16. hbsjcd3

hbsjcd3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Thats great. I guess once you get the hang of it. Its "rinse and repeat"

Thank you for sharing that.

How much time does it it take to monitor this?

Do you think if you do 10-15 polls it will a lot of your day?

hbsjcd3, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  17. KewlerKid3

KewlerKid3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Granted you have the correct tools for making the polls, it becomes the easiest part (aside from thinking up the topic for the poll~maybe I'm just really creative :D). I made my own automation scripts so I can make a custom poll page in mere minutes.

To be honest, for me the most difficult part is getting lots of the right kind of traffic, through choosing the best keywords and optimizing ad-groups. Monitoring is a constant process.

KewlerKid3, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  18. Coffee2009

Coffee2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently purchased Steven's "Poll Method" e-book. In a word, it's exceptional. Clear and to the point without all the "fluff and filler" you find in many other products of this nature. His customer support is also superb.

Coffee2009, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  19. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to know :)

Let me know if you need any help.

Steven

pumalean, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  20. mr moro

mr moro Member

Best Answers:
    great article