1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2009 a better year for business?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Patterns Shifting To Alternatives

Another benefit to advertising in a down economy is the fact that buyers will be looking to alternatives to the traditional loyal brand names. Generally this could mean a savings for a buyer who stuck with tried and true, opening up another niche for the affiliate.

As an example, say during a booming economy you are struggling to advertise for an off brand computer. Obviously competing with Dell, HP, and Gateway online can be very difficult because of brand recognition. However, during a bad economy consumers will be looking for alternatives and allows your advertising dollars to push that offbrand and accumulate more sales, not just window shoppers. Consumers will be more likely to purchase that cheaper alternative, thus increasing your conversions.

cldnails, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yep, i agree. we need to push the scammers out and make more of a solid industry so that people waiste less money, and spend more money. If you spend more money with more return, thats more money to spend again. Thats whats going to keep our industry alive. Not the scamming like networks like UggiBux or what ever that network is.

Lets refine this Business. I know im working my tail off to provide what i can to my customers, unfortunately our servers are down at premiumCPM right now. We have had massive pings from users in china. We are currently investigating the cause of the server problems now. We WILL be good to go in the next few days. For all my clients reading this, i am deeply sorry for all inconviences. Payments and balances are still on record. You will NOT lose out.

Sincerely,

Dominick Romano
    Owner & Founder, PremiumCPM

wrekoniz3, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know if any of you guys are interested but im working on a new project which would benefit the general population of the online marketing world, and i think it would help get spending back into marketing. Removing scams, and removing risk. Right now im planning out this project to have a fail safe plan for it. I still need people to go in it with. It has very high potiential. If your interested and can bring something to the table PM me.

wrekoniz3, Jan 23, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.