1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2008 = Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for President

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Dominic, Nov 3, 2004.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What is right Will, sending young men to be killed by other nations, when all of us know we will never be able to hold that ground when China, Russia and the EU wants to see us get our ass handed to us :confused:

anthonycea, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  2. Dominic

Dominic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On our news it said 35% of americans identify as evangelical christians and bush won that vote. Just another comentator's view... but are there really that many hand clappers over there (I call them hand clappers as you could fall asleep in a catholic church [where i go] and not be woken till it's over). Thats a pretty huge voting bloc.

Was wondering also, the us economy / debt to gdp ratio can't be in good shape at the moment with the war etc. Is this going to make the US a lot weaker economically, playing bush's game?

Dominic, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Your figures are way off, more like 70% of those Sunday folks in America are EC fanatics.

Were you saved brother?

Hell yes, the economy has been in decline since 2000, it will be in complete depression by the time Bush gets done with it.

The EURO is at an all time high versus the US Dollar and Gold is moving higher.

That means that investors have ZERO confidence in the USA, when a few banks collapse you will see the end of the Republican party in this nation and landslide Democratic victory in the next elections.

Americans in the end will vote on economic matters and it is a sure thing that the Republicans will bankrupt this nation.

We already have the largest deficit in the history of the nation and it will only grow in the next 4 years as we are looted by the war and oil mafia.

4. New Jersey Home Inspector

New Jersey Home Inspector Grunt

Best Answers:
    I would rather vote for the spamer that just got 9 years than vote for Hillery

5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    John Edwards will be the next President after we get rid of this Republican Scam artist. :cool:

6. Dominic

Dominic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL - am I saved?, I'm Catholic! ... I think that means I'm up shit creek with the wrong paddle in their eyes :p

Dominic, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Democrats are going to have to find a lot better front-man than John Edwards if they want to win in 2008.

Will.Spencer, Nov 7, 2004 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Will, will you ever give up? You know that your boy's stole the last two elections by fraud, is that the America that you want to tell your kids about?

Get real man, John Edwards is the best man we have in any party.

You can bad mouth him all you want, it just makes you look like more of a propaganda artist for the Republicans. :confused: :mad: :(

9. candysmith

candysmith trying not to be evil

Best Answers:
    When the Bush Administration took over in January 200 they inherited a healthy SURPLUS, compliments of the CLINTON Administration. Here is what your great, current leaders have managed to do with it!!!!

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 08 Nov 2004 at 09:45:37 AM GMT is:
    US$ 7,436,098,997,003.07

The estimated population of the United States is 294,742,422
    so each citizen's share of this debt is $25,229.14.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of $1.61 billion per day since September 30, 2003!

I think it is quite remarkable how you continue to support an administration that is spending YOUR money on an illegal war!

Happy paying that back USA !!!!!!!!!

candysmith, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  10. Sorvoja

Sorvoja Don't hide my ads!

Best Answers:
    Come on. The US can afford repaying the debt.

You forgot to include the bribes needed to get the support for the wars in the number above (favourable tradedeals and errasure of debt).

20-30 years from now you might have a positive balance. Buying a war is similar to buying a house.

Sorvoja, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  11. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I like Edwards but he couldnt even carry his own state. Hillary will be the next President of the US. What would be even nicer is if Bill was to run as her Vice President. That would make 2008 a lock and those two would win by the greatest margin ever in election history.

Edwards is young and I could honestly see Edwards running as Hillary's Vice President and then after her two terms as President Edwards running for President.

Las Vegas Homes, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  12. candysmith

candysmith trying not to be evil

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more!

candysmith, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I believe that would be unconstitutional, because it presents a possibility of violating the 22nd Amendment in the case of the death of the President.

Will.Spencer, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  14. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    anthonycea-
    If you say it enough times will you actually believe that BS? :D

Johnny boy doesn't have a chance not only will he not be president but he will not even get nominated.

The truth of the matter is (by the way I'm Republican) if Hillary runs, all of us Republicans will sh!t our pants. Why?

Think about voter turn out, think about all the women votes she will get multiplied with the basic Democratic vote. How many of the Republican votes will she steal from that party?

larysmith711, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  15. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hillary does't stand a chance. I hope they nominate her. It would be a landslide for the republicans.

mopacfan, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hillary does not stand a chance, the Republicans would love it if the Dem's ran a woman.

John Edwards, southern, good looking, smart, sort of reminds folks of Clinton.

That is why he will win folks.

How in the hell did she become a senator from NY, she is not even from NY.

Electing Hillary would be as dumb as Electing AOONOLD, ve lov dis contwey, I glads I form Callleeeforniaaa :confused:

Just get used to the idea, Hillary makes me and a lot of other folks very sick :confused: :) :D

anthonycea, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  17. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I still think she will try to run and unless Dems find someone better she will run for pres.

Why do you hate her Anthony, I thought she says everything you do??

Are you a chavanist (spelling??)?

Next you won't want someone to run because of their color - oh thats right you already said no way to obama..... So are all the neo-nazis now Dems? This must be because Bush has been so supportive of Israel.

debunked, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Debunked, do you just like to hear yourself post???????

Ever heard that song by Led Zeppelin "Ramble on" Debunked??

Because that is what I get from you most of the time.

Do you practice these posts in the mirror before you put them up.

Ramble on, now's the time the time is now, sing my song, gona round the world gota find my girl, on my way...Been this way 10 years to the day... Gota ramble on, gona find the queen of all my dreams.

Jimmy Page solo......... ;) :) :eek:

anthonycea, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  19. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    JE is already saddled with the label "LOSER". His political career is shot. This was his 15 minutes.

tick tick tick tick............. times up!

mopacfan, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Sort of like Bush Senior is?

Until he started stealing elections for his son, is that what you mean Mopacfan ;)

Sort of like Richard Nixon?

Is that what you mean by loser Mopacfan??? :cool:

anthonycea, Nov 10, 2004 IP