1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2008] Majon International is a SCAM! (www.Majon.com)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MindReality, May 12, 2008.

I purchased the Mall Link service on 07-May-2008 but did not receive a reply.

I have sent them several emails regarding the matter from two different email addresses, and NO REPLY AT ALL.

They are not even refunding the money I paid.

I called their phone and there was NO one to pick the call. I called at two different times of the day as well.

Please beware that www.Majon.com is an unscrupulous company with no ethics or morals. Do not do business with them!

MindReality, May 12, 2008 IP
  2. jadster

jadster Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here! They did not do the service I paid them to and I'm getting tons of email from a bunch of majon email addresses. It fills up my email. I think they take your money and then get paid to spam people's emails. It's a federal offense considering I keep unsubscribing and sending emails not only to the websites to remove me from their email lists, but also I"ve used the contact information on "whois". It is not possible to get them to stop sending spam. I hope the feds put them away for what they are doing. Do not use them, you will be sorry! I get mail from

majon at isbullish.com
    majon at realsubject.com
    majon at onlinecontentcreator.co

and many more. If you have been spammed by them, file a complaint with the FTC (federal trade commission).

jadster, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  3. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    gordon08, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  4. Fawfull

Fawfull Banned

Best Answers:
    How long have they been around?

Fawfull, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  5. jadster

jadster Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I will be filing a complaint with BBB. I can't tell you how many emails I've sent them to no avail. Their whois info has the date 1995. Not sure if the domain has been active that whole time, or how long they've been spamming.

jadster, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  6. scott231us

scott231us Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked out Majon, it looks like they offer "Safe" opt-in e-mail lists and submission services. They have very high rankings with Google (#1), and looks like been in business since 1995. I also checked out the BBB link, and the company has an "A" Excellent grade. I'm curious, did this company eventually contact you (just slow), and provide the services as promised, or have you yet to get what you paid for.. I can't see how it can be a scam, if the BBB and Google both finds the company as a trusted source..

scott231us, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  7. Ian Seth

Ian Seth Peon

Best Answers:
    Well. Thanks for the warning guys!! I'm definetly avoiding that!

Ian Seth, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  8. jadster

jadster Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not opt-in and receive many emails daily, still from them. You simple can't get the emails to stop. Try using the unsubscribe button... it doesn't matter. I've tried contacting them via whois contact info, their own emails and contact form, with no response. Do a search, you will find other complaints against them. They were supposed to do an submission service for me and sent me a list saying that they had done it, when they had not. It is a rip off. Buyer beware. They have so many other business names... they are doing this on a grand scale. Off to remove more of their spam from my email box.

jadster, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  9. DeanJames

DeanJames Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recognise that name. I got bombarded with spam off them as well. Easiest way around it is to delete everything off them at server level.

Dean

DeanJames, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  10. 078489

078489 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is quite bad..... Maybe payment via paypal would be safer.

078489, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  11. v7web

v7web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been trying to opt out of one of their mailing lists for weeks now!

The opt out link in the spam emails, they send, does not work and the support contact us form also does not work.

DO NOT join any of their scams!!

v7web, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  12. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    That was over a year ago.

Let it go, man.

Perry Rose, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  13. Rudolf Bodocsi

Rudolf Bodocsi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for information.

Rudolf Bodocsi, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  14. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are spammers.

guerilla, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  15. lmex346

lmex346 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've done business with Majon and gotten good results. Yes, they do send e-mail, but I'm a customer so I don't mind. And if you're a customer, it's not spam. If you actually read the e-mails, they offer a lot of good marketing services.

lmex346, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So are you the owner? I will assume you are the owner unless you can prove otherwise. Who else would post pro-majon.com on 3 threads and thats it?

debunked, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  17. lmex346

lmex346 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I'm not an owner. Just a customer who's thinking of ordering some more services, and I thought I'd check out what's out there as far as commentary, but I didn't like what I was reading, especially since I'd had good results. So just in case there were other people like me out there checking this company out, I thought I'd offer another opinion.

lmex346, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  18. tehOwnerers

tehOwnerers Guest

Best Answers:
    Majon looks like a pretty popular website.

Their site is worth $90,000 according to websiteoutook, which usually signifies a horde of traffic.

On the fence on this one...

tehOwnerers, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  19. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My guess is that it is just a spam empire.

debunked, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  20. ironkop

ironkop Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone:
    Don't Buy Majon International, Inc. products. This company proports to offer web marketing services including email, SEO, article marketing and a service where they Guarantee to send redirected traffic to your sites. I recently purchased 40,000 "Guaranteed Redirect Visitors" from Majon International, Inc. I was "guaranteed" that 40,000 targeted visitors a month would go to my site. Price was $299 per month for a minimum of 2 months.

On the front end, before you buy, the service seems good. Someone calls you back and promises results. Now I'm no idiot. I know that conversion of traffic is MY responsibility..what interested me in Majon International service was the promise of 40,000 GUARANTEED visitors per month.

Long story short...after two weeks I had only 800 visitors...a far cry from the pace required to achieve 40,000 Guaranteed Visitors. At first I was told that this slow response was the result of my decision to receive only US and Canada visitors (oh, so if I had chosen to receive lousy visitors from around the world I could have achieved my number...conveniently noone explained this to me BEFORE I purchased).

I submitted a support ticket explaining how shocked I was to have achieved so little result and to return my money ($299...I should have known it was too good to be true...).

No response to my phone calls or my support ticket. I ended up terminating my service online myself so I won't be billed again (initial purchase required 2 month minimum at $299 per month).

Thing is, I did lots of research before I purchased and found mostly positive comments. Well, I can only go by my own experience and I certainly wanted to let people know what my experience was with Majon International, Inc.

Don't Use Majon International, Inc for any of your marketing services. They don't deliver what they promise or advertise.
    Kevin Pritchett

ironkop, Sep 19, 2009 IP