1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $2000 flat, very good domain and great business opportunity.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Zlate, Aug 11, 2021.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am moving onto a motorcycle design project that is taking most of my time and the returns yield much better results for me.

How is it monetized?
    First website is 3moto.com, its a motorcycle accessories website that uses Shopify Payments and paypal for monetization. All suppliers and tricks will be provided. Website has around $30,000 in revenue within a few months of running with facebook ads.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, both facebook and instagram, including the ad design.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Not much at all, most of the things are automated, just facebook ads and support is needed for the customers.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Not much challenges at all, you will need some facebook ad knowledge that I can provide after purchase.

P.S. all necessary stuff will be transferred to the new owner, such as apps, accounts, ads, media, etc.

Zlate, Aug 11, 2021 IP