1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $200 Website: Until July 24th.

Discussion in 'Services' started by BayCrazy, Jul 8, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am a web designer with 6+ years experience (XHTML, CSS, PHP, Photoshop and Dreamweaver) and I am offering to build you a 1-7 page website for $200 as I want to build up my portfolio and get some business flowing right now.

- 1-7 page HTML/CSS Website from scatch.
    - 100% original top-to-bottom coding and graphics built for your needs.
    - Will get your website online for you if you currently have hosting.
    - Free domain if you don't already have one.
    - Turnaround: 1 week-12 days.

Communication throughout; you can also speak to me over the phone so that we can really nail down your vision and what you want, and I will not stop until your website is exactly how you want it. I can also have a live preview for you online near the end of the process so that you can see your website in working order before we confirm/finalize the deal, to make absolutely sure that you are happy with it.

Two recent sites by me: Here and, Here.

I will be available for contact 24/7 throughout the process and can even assist with some basic content creation, and will decorate the pages.

**This is a limited offer until July 24th; PM me ASAP if interested as this offer won't last long and you're effectively saving $200-400 for a quality website from an experienced designer; I will also do basic on-site SEO for your website**

**If you don't manage to snag this sale, then feel free to get in touch via PM anyway if you happen to have counter-offers or would like to work together**

Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    BayCrazy, Jul 8, 2013 IP