1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $1 Bid/Reserve (Starting) | 20 Page Views per WEEK + 7K Twitter Impressions per WEEK

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Globber, Dec 22, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    Wanted to flip it in the short term to move on to bigger projects
    How is it monetized?
    Ecommerce/dropshipping:
    - All products are dropshipped, so you only buy from the supplier with the customer's money after they purchase the product from you first.
    - This site uses WooCommerce: a FREE alternative to Shopify. It's more complicated to set up, but I already set it up. So you can just enjoy the free eCommerce benefits without the hassle.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes.
    - A twitter account that generates 7k impressions per week
    - An automatic post scheduler for promoting the account. (see more under "How much time...")

Costs:
    - $2 monthly for access to full posting privileges on TweetDeck (by Twitter). Doing this gives you control of the account without breaking Twitter's Terms of Service.
    - $1 per year for the domain (this year has already been paid for)

How much time does this site take to run?
    - The automatic post scheduler drives traffic to the website from Twitter without any help. It makes the posts for you by sharing media or re-posting stuff.
    - The website needs no maintenance so everything is passive.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You need to set the store up on your web-hosting platform of choice.
    - Customer support can do this for you (I'm using Bluehost and they set up the site for me after giving them the file(s) -- for free)
    Screenshots:
    I had to crop these images because the full sizes were too big.
    full Google Analytics screenshot here: https://perchrold.club/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PERCHROLD_GA.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Globber, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hi please pm me is there any income? Thanks

tradesol, Dec 24, 2019 IP
  3. Globber

Globber Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site is still for sale. It is now an auction. Bid starts at $1, reserve is also $1 ( A.K.A. no reserve)

Globber, Jan 16, 2020 IP