1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 gb space-1 tb traffic hosting $39.40

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by potasium, May 11, 2006.

I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start web hosting. I've been a customer with them for over 5 months and I have friends who been with them for years.

You start with 20 gigabytes of disk storage and 1000 gigabytes(1 TB) of bandwidth and then every week they increase your storage by 160MB and bandwidth by 8GB. That is a lot of space and bandwidth too use. I currently host 3 domains and 4 sub-domains and still have enornmous amount of storage available. You can use it too make money by hosting other people's domains and charging them a fee.

You can setup unlimited e-mail accounts, domains and sub-domains. You get your first domain free.

The features are great too. The One-Click software installs for WordPress, phpBB and others are no-brainers. I know very little about mySQL and I was able to create a database with ease. You will love using the Linux/Unix shell. There is a lot of flexibility. There isn't anything I couldn't do. They support php, cgi, ssi, perl and ruby on rails.

Any support I needed, I able to find an answer in their knowledge base or thier discussion forums.

The regular price is $119.40 for a year.

BUT if you use this promo code BLSPLT you can save $80.00. That is only $39,40 year ($3/month). There is also a 97 day money back guarantee if you're not happy.
    [​IMG]

When you sign up (https://dreamhost.com/signup/?plan=1&yearly=0) make sure you use the promo code to save big.

potasium, May 11, 2006 IP
  2. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hate dreamhost, I once happened to overcharge their servers and then got troubles with my websites until I canceled. They were never able to tell me why the websites were not showing at all for random periods of time.

PS I still have the account with them, but I'm not hosting anything

mihaidamianov, May 11, 2006 IP
  3. potasium

potasium Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i got an account and host 8 site. i am pleased. didnt have any problem

potasium, May 11, 2006 IP
  4. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Me neither, apart from the one specified above. I think their service is nice, but when you have tons of random downtimes and they can't find the problem, it really gets you. Anyhow, I must add that - somehow - that error hasn't been reported by anyone else. Maybe I was unlucky. :)

mihaidamianov, May 12, 2006 IP