1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 elementary school children plus 6 adults shot dead by a guy with a gun

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by earlpearl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    geez. don't bother. I don't want to deprive the rest of your family of their daily liquid diet.

earlpearl, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  2. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Democratic Breakthrough: Warning Signs of Violent Acts Often Unclear

Fascinating (but not surprising) that the Left is acting like what they're talking about is so "common sense"...

Who actually believes this is the problem and that it will solve anything?!

So they are going to correct the mental health system? Is this going to encourage killers to always talk to a psychiatrist first?

Source

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    grpaul, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Liberals believe the way to solve mental health is to throw money at the problem.

Actually, liberals will look for any excuse to throw money at their friends under the disguise of fixing a problem (ex:$60 Billion Sandy Relief bill with $50 Billion worth of pork)

Corwin, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    grpaul, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Big O loaded up a stage with children and read letters from 6 year olds to of course infallibly prove that if we disagree with any portion of his attempt to neuter the 2nd amendment a bite at a time, we clearly hate children and are pro-murder.

Of course {David Axelrod} these letters {David Axelrod} were {David Axelrod}written by {David Axelrod}children. Only a mean-hearted (pro-murder / anti-child) person would suspect he might have had them written for the occasion. And of course only a very mean-hearted (pro-murder / anti-child) person would suggest that we shouldn't set national policy based on a consensus of cherrypicked letters written by 2nd graders... but hey, I never said I was a nice guy.

I particularly liked the one from Julia (presumably not the same Julia on his website that uses federal program from birth to death... don't his staffers know any other names?).

“I know that laws have to be passed by Congress but I beg you to try very hard to make guns not allowed. Not just for me, but for the whole United States,” eleven-year-old Julia wrote.

The president, with a kind fatherly look, stared into the camera and assured her "I'll try, Julia". LOL... how fortunate, that letter allows him to invoke the "It's OK-to-forget-separation-of-powers-if-requested-by -a-child" clause. What a break, he's free to legislate without help from Congress now.

The entire speech was a pathetically sad series of logical fallacies that'd get him a failing grade in a debate class, strung together into a political argument full of straw men, false dichotomies and poisoned wells. The asshole wants to stand on the graves of small children and pretend his hoped for legislation, which will barely if at all have any bearing on the manner in which they died, legislation he had in mind before they were killed, can be crammed down the throats of congress on the strength of their tragic deaths.

Yeah, only slightly fuckin cynical, but hey, it's Obama, we should have learned to expect this crap. If the speaking gigs give out after he manages to get his butt impeached he could always go for a job as a travel agent for guilt trips. Passing blame to people he dislikes is his only talent.

robjones, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yet another testament to the fact that, not only is Obama an ineffectual president, he may be our dumbest president. He only managed to get his tax hike pushed through because the Bush tax cuts were expiring anyway. He found it to be a two year long struggle to get his own party to vote for his own health care legislation. Cap and trade? Nope. Gitmo closure? Nope. Immigration reform? Nope.

The only brain dead ideas he delivers on are the ones for which he can issue an executive order. Its pathetic. His gun control ideas are no different. Democrats and Republicans alike in both houses of congress know this is going nowhere, no matter what pose he strikes on a mound of dead children.

Obamanation, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  7. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't forget about the 8-year old Grant Fritz that wrote:

All by himself.

People are bashing the NRA for their ad about Obama's children but it's OK for Obama to surround himself with children while signing the executive orders..? Mindless.

All hale King Obama!

grpaul, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The bit about mentioning his kids was silliness. If the NRA said Obama's kids are ugly or any other personal insult, that would be a basis for legitimate complaint IMO.

But the NRA did not disparage Obama's children. They pointed out HIS hypocrisy, allowing them the safety afforded by armed protection at school while telling the parents of America their OWN kids are safer in a "gun-free-zone". That flies in the face of statistics that show every mass killing but one since the implementation of gun-free-zones happened in, yes, a gun-free-zone. If guns make his children safe, why are they a danger to ours?

So yeah, it is absolutely appropriate to point out The Boy King wants HIS kids protected by guns while the mere peasant's children be taught in a school where the service not only is not provided but is literally PROHIBITED. Just one more example that he thinks he is king, not president, and the peasants that don't like that can go eat cake.

9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I was thinking if my kids went to the same school as Obama's, I'd be thankful for the armed protection, but on further thought, the Secret Service mandate is the protection of his kids and his kids only. Hell, they'd probably use my kids as human shields to keep the boy king's children safe.

My next door neighbor has a seven year old boy. His note to Obama on the subject read as follows:

I cant figure out why Obama didn't read it during his presser today.

10. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My 9-year old cousin also wrote one:

grpaul, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your son has a future in blogging. :p

GRPauls cousin has a future in Gitmo.

12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I was looking for photos of the Obama with all those kids today. This is all I could find.

[​IMG]

13. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    I find it fascinating to see the extremist right wing commentators compare Obama to Hitler. How grotesque. But how typical.

926 Americans have been killed by guns since the tragedy at Newtown

The extremists from the right wing are busy making comments about Obama and commenting about little children in the obama news conference.

But 926 Americans were obliterated in a month since then and the extremists have nothing to say about those folks. The right wing extremists again have a perspective that alighns perfectly with bin laden. the right wing extremists love to see dead Americans.

They don't give a crap who buys guns. Could be the worst criminal in the history of time. The extremists don't care. They want those guns readily available to the madmen...no questions asked.

Someone wants a pile of assault weapons and endless amounts of ammunition, enough to pulverize 1,000 people--the extremists don't care.

the extraordinary level of extremism is reminiscent of what is occurring in Syria right now. They have to relish the deaths. They clearly won't discuss them.

earlpearl, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Love the heat map. Don't you find it curious that the heavy concentration of those gun deaths come from Democratic strongholds with already strict gun laws? Inner cities of Chicago, DC, Oakland, San Francisco?

Of course what follows is the revelation that most of the guns used in those deaths were already illegal when they were used. Even more humorous, the killers are mostly Democrats killing other Democrats? The obvious answer is simple. We need to disarm Democrats.

Lets be fair. The right does not own the airwaves. Those are owned by the people on the left. Unfortunately for you, those left wing pundits only bother to mention gun violence when it is a "white" Latino who has shot an "innocent" black boy. Other than that, the hundreds of Democrats killing each other every day only tarnish the brand, so they go without mention. Better to focus on the President's stage craft, whether it be handing staffers lab coats to make them look like doctors, or hauling in children to make it look like children vote DemocRAT.

I notice Obama didn't read a note from another young child in my neighborhood.

Obamanation, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  15. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    In one month following the Newtown tragedy basically an equivalent number of people died EVERY DAY across the nation. Disregard what you call the "heat map". They occur everywhere, in Oklahoma, Texas, in California, Alabama and of course in inner city "ghettos". Right wing labeling of "democrats killing democrats" is as stupid and an example of vicious hate raising extremism as is comparing Obama to Hitler. You folks should be embarrassed.
    You must be kidding and living in a right wing fantasy world. The air waves are dominated by right winger provocateurs like Rush Limbaugh, an expert in eating.

did you write it for him?

earlpearl, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  16. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Grasping for straws....

And you're getting this from where...?

I'm starting to believe that the Left think Obama can cure all. One snap of the fingers and the killings / shootings will all go away.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    grpaul, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I'm not in the practice of disregarding facts. I'll let you know when I register as a Democrat.

It would be interesting to see how many of those gun related deaths occurred in those voting districts that voted 100% for Obama, with not even a single vote for Romney. Don't you think the coincidence of those two sets of stats would be an interesting read? LoL.

If you are referring to AM talk radio, you would be correct. I was referring to the much bigger medium of broadcast television. ABC, NBC, CBS.

You have no more proof that I wrote the note for that young boy, than I have proof that some adult Obama zealot drafted the notes he he read on air which he claimed were written by children. Its the beautiful thing about using children as your propaganda mouthpiece.

[​IMG]

Obamanation, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  18. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blame Obama - after all, he's president, right? All these deaths on Obama's watch! What a crummy President he must be!

Seriously, CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC are to blame for these deaths for not following standard news reporting guidelines for dealing with disasters like Newtown.

Corwin, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  19. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Even Australia's Prime Minister is now looking at ways at curbing violence. Twenty shootings in the last two months in Sydney alone with at least one Hells Angel dead. Combine that with a couple of families having a blue and attacking each other with fence palings in Brisbane this week and a man shot in the leg in Melbourne and the violence has become too much. This week she has asked the Minister of Home Affairs to come up with ways to curb the obscenity of violence Australia faces.

boblord666, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Strawman much?

But yeah, pointing out the fact that the proposed assault weapons ban doesn't address the real problems and only helps the left fulfill an agenda they'd stated before the shootings means everyone on the right is pro-madman. I for one am thinking of starting an adopt-a-madman campaign. Let me know if you can contribute. They need love too ya know.

robjones, Jan 17, 2013 IP