1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 20 Back Acne Related Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by expiringdomains, May 8, 2011.

Hi,

I need a health writer to write me 20 well researched , keyword optimized Back Acne related articles for my new website.

Details are given Below

1) Word Count = 500+
    2) I will provide the keywords once I select the writer
    3) Keyword density = 2 ~ 2.5 % ( In an article of 500 words the provided keyword should be used around 10 ~12 times)
    4) Proper english and grammatically correct.
    5) Articles should not be rewritten/spun using automated softwares like The Best Spinner, Magic Article Rewriter. Articles should be unique and not copied from other sites.
    6) Copyscape Premium Passed
    7)Before sending me the articles proof read them.
    8) Payment through paypal after READING and CHECKING the articles from Copyscape Premium.
    9) In case of any any errors in the articles you will correct them.
    10) Project Cost = USD 60/-

Note:-
    -Writers with itraders less than dont PM me.
    -I have written all the conditions so, if you agree to all of them and and willing to write then PM & No Time Wasters Please.

Regards

Expiring Domains

expiringdomains, May 8, 2011 IP
  2. kingos

kingos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seriously? All these requirements for a puny 3 bucks per article? You should be ashamed of yourself! Increase the rates and you will get the quality you need. Refuse and I can assure you that you will have to deal with the "Time Wasters" you want to avoid.

kingos, May 9, 2011 IP
  3. riaviente

riaviente Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SEO articles are more expensive than regular articles. If you will pay $5.00 per article, that will be reasonable for you and the writer. Please understand that we are working to put food in the fridge. :) Regards.

riaviente, May 9, 2011 IP