1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Can you elaborate on how it can be found out: guesswork, well there are hundreds of other items on SEO list which are guesswork, if you know correct spinning methods and willing to spend time on it, then all spun article can be perfectly human readable, unique and also search engines will like it, SE's like to keep those pages indexed which are at least to certain extent unique, then the question is if you can write 500 unique article and can generate sales, then the question of spinning do not arise, it is for those who needs unique articles of that many count without spending that much time

Wrong. You can get 5000 links and still be natural. It just depends on the page that you are promoting through these articles, if that is a well developed and had been there for a long time, and if you have decent rankings as well for those pages, then you need not bother about too many links, this is just a myth, try it and then let us know here if it worked for or against your promoted webpages rankings and sales, because me for sure know it hardly makes any difference, except that if you put up a domain or webpage today and tried to get 500 links tomorrow, then it can cause problems or it might not create any difference in SE's, but otherwise everything should work.

COBSolutions, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  2. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no reason you'll have to disagree with me. If you just write 8 paragraphs and spin them, you won't get articles unique enough so that search engines can think they are all unique.

If done "correctly" and "detailed enough", spun content can be not only be readable, but also unique enough. But you should generate the number of spun copies according to the spinning detail you have used.

There's no question about how SE's will find out spun articles. They are too smart for that.

See a sample spinned article here. That's what i'm talking about

I really hate when people make conclusions without reading the whole thread. We are talking about article directory (specifically ezinearticles) pages here, so if you get 500 links (by distributing spun content) in 2 days, you are doing no good to yourself.

jacky8, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  3. dreamview

dreamview Peon

Best Answers:
    It is really a big deal to write 2o articles a day. But I wish you luck for your confidence.

dreamview, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  4. AustinQPT

AustinQPT Member

Best Answers:
    Writing 20 articles a day is pointless if you do not promote right away, because your content will get ripped unless your blog is high pr. If you use EA make sure to only submit a summary or you will be outranked without a high ranking niche targeted blog.

The best way to go about getting steady income from a blog site is through templates, or buying dofollow links on others' blogs.

Unless you listen to us quickly you will crash and burn, you might make a dollar a day long term if you get lucky...

Judging from your posts, name, and stupid stubbornness you will not listen, and so you will fail.

Bye now
    happy failings
    -Austin

AustinQPT, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  5. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i will succeed. i promise you. now good riddance.....u guys speak to me like im a rookie....im not. im just a college student starting from rock bottom....thats it. im not stubborn...im just focused on a path....thats it....u will eat your words......now i see why public attempts crash and burn.....but not this one...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    ExpertForumGuy, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  6. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    my goal is 20 articles a day period.....call me stubborn....(even though i spent months dedicated to just learning from others in the forums and blogsand not even working at all).....but we all have different approaches...just let me do me...itll work out in the end i promise. i really just dont care what most of u have to say at this point.....its always the same ole, same ole

7. jadeslair

jadeslair Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck I checked out your blog, its funny because you state how much you made each day. I won't repost it. lol but keep up the hard work.

jadeslair, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  8. diavolo

diavolo Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense, but you're starting to make a fool of yourself with these sort of posts.

Best of luck

diavolo, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE A PUBLIC THREAD?

This is the point. I don't care how much money you make. You should have kept your mouth shut and started making $100+ per day. Instead, you went looking for compliments and decided you weren't going to take anyone's advice. Now you look like a little chump. Don't make a thread about yourself and then whine when people say something negative.

Jesus, what an immature kid.

dlm, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  10. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    More serious advice just for you ExpertForumGuy.

[​IMG]

jacky8, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  11. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    thanks bro! that's a pretty interesting message

+ I like it because, I plan on using article spinners like this in the future. lol talk about improved methods.

12. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, I have been getting tons of hoplink clicks, they're just not converting at the moment, I'm not really concerned with the sales at this point because I know as long as I'm getting traffic, I'll eventually earn sales - that's what history has told me.

I took a break yesterday, it was the day before valentine's so I decided to hang out with my "friend :D", and today's valentine's day, so I may do some work, but I will continue full fledged tomorrow!

As for the posts, I do not want to come off as a jerk, I'm just determined, that is it....I guess you can say I have something to prove.

13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never seen one thread with so much incorrect advice.

"Just because I got 100 clicks and no sales yesterday, that means I'm due to earn some sales today!"

Wrong. If you've had lots of hops and zero sales, it most likely means that either:
    a) your traffic isn't properly targeted, or
    b) you aren't promoting the right offers

Maybe instead of just saying "it will get better" you should do some testing to try and improve your conversion ratio, instead of wasting more traffic.

dlm, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  14. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Or your articles MAyBE poor, for example in your article you may be making out the product is free or not even mention any fee then when they get to your product they realise they have to pay, or the traffic your getting is from the wrong places.

LukeG28, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  15. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Quick Update

I started writing on my new product today [my big ticket item that will dramatically increase my payment per day, I'm still experiencing tons of hoplink clicks and a good bit of form impressions - one of my niches was doing good for a day, then it's really falling off so I may dump that product or find a different landing page for that.

My landing pages seem to be doing alright though, I'm getting the people to click on my hoplinks and I'm sending them to the landing page & they're even going to the order form.....It's whatever though, I'll change and adjust if I have to....

My Personal Views on Marketing EZA
    I see it like this. I can build backlinks and everything, but it comes down to this, some articles are going to strike big time, and others are going to strike out...no matter how much you promote your article "How to Watch Paint Dry", no one is going to read your article no matter how much you promote it....however, if I do see an article that is striking big time, I'll definitely promote it, don't promote them all, just that are launching, those are the real money makers, right?

And I think i've found a pretty good method on how to get high viewing articles.....if this is successful; I will reveal that method - if not, I'll just keep it to myself to avoid looking like an idiot :D, hopefully everything's going alright on V-Day, it is the day of love, and I love you guys for supporting my thread!

stay tuned for more.

16. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'll take that into consideration, I will adjust, I am currently testing, I did not report it like I should, but I'm actively pursuing the best options.....I also take in consideration that this affiliate thing is up and down, so you really can't panic unless it's happening for an extended period of time.

why are you always angry?

Maybe I do give off this impression in my articles and author's resource box, I will look into this and make it upfront that they have to say by stating something like "60 day moneyback guarantee" or something - so they realize they're going to have to pay.

17. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

1) You made a thread like this to have you ego boosted (that's all these "journal threads" are ever really made for)
    2) You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are
    3) You aren't taking anyone's advice (I've posted plenty of it and I do tons of article marketing)

I'm only angry when people act like idiots, clowns or jerks...and you've managed to do all three in this one thread. So congrats.

dlm, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  18. michaelya

michaelya Peon

Best Answers:
    Remember it's all about quality not quantity! Best of Luck!

michaelya, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  19. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help.

20. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    I think for your website, it's all about quality articles, but for eza and what I'm doing, it might be a little more quantity than quality - you can't put junk articles out there, but you gotta be a pretty fast worker, as well, you know?