1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. prolife

prolife Peon

Best Answers:
    the guy wants to do his own thing - he's repeatedly said this. If he's doing it wrong - he'll find out soon enough for himself. The best way to learn is through mistakes. All he wants to do is share his experiences... Tell us how it goes for you and if it doesn't work out - share with us what you learned. I am always intrigued & impressed by someone taking on a task (such as this) and publicly doing it. It takes guts and courage! Best of luck with your plan.

prolife, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  2. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes good luck mate, if you keep this up you will reach a level of success and no doubt get more than a few sales.

Hard work though stick with it, and when you are making enough, outsource the article writing to someone else.

Will keep an eye on your progress.

Chri5123, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  3. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually 20 articles per day is a pretty low target for this method to work, especially without using seo techniques in writing and promoting.
    If I have written an article about "5 simple tips to lose weight", I can use different set of keywords, such as "weight loss", "losing weight", "dieting", "slimming tips"
    In essence, I am generating 5 articles from the same research. I dont think he needs much time on research, since the main keypoints are already in the website selling the product. It's just a matter of using the main points and rewrite.

scheng1, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  4. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wasn't being negative at all. I was just pointing out something else he might wanna try to make his method work better.

And I don't know what you're talking about that I disagree with his work ethic. If you read my posts, you would see that I said numerous times that I think he has great determination and work ethic. That is why he's so far ahead of a lot of people and also why I even bothered commenting on this thread; because I had a feeling that the information we are all giving him will actually be used and not just read like a lot of other people do.

I wanted to give him my personal opinion and recommendation of what I have learned works the best when you're doing article marketing and this is stuff I learned from people right here on these forums who are pretty successful with it. They are not my own special methods, they are tried and tested.

But anyway, he's free to do what he wants and I hope it works out. If not, I'm sure he can figure out what went wrong and keep working to fix it.

J1218, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  5. sylviad2010

sylviad2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    J1218,

Sorry if I did not explain myself well. I said:

"I'm unsure why some of you are being so negative..."

I was not speaking of you specifically, but certainly the likes of DLM, XRCV, Agent84...

What I am noticing is that many posters feel slighted if he doesn't take the advice offered.

Sylvia

sylviad2010, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  6. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I got you....np

J1218, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  7. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay I lied I'll respond........Well you know what? If things are not working out, I will adjust my plan, but I'm just going to try 20 articles a day and see if that will work out, that's all...I'm not insane enough to do 20 articles a day if I'm getting no traffic and no sales, but If I am....then I may increase my workload.

There's always a smarter way to do things, I just want to save all my promotion for my blog...

ExpertForumGuy, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  8. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    I have a late start today, but no matter what, I'm still going to try to get about 20 articles done today and see how that goes. So far everybody's saying i'm going to get burned out, but I truly feel as if my work ethic is becoming more strict and consistent. We'll see how it goes.

20 articles a day starts now! I will be sure to update you guys and to tell you if I got any sales or not!

9. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good Luck, I know I could not put up 20 articles a day, but I do agree that backling the articles or at least bookmarking them would boost your traffic.

auburnfan23, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  10. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's great. Looks like you are willing to learn. You'll only learn once you actually do it.

They are being so negative, that's actually good for this guy. That is going to help him fire up and have even more motivation to work, which i think is the main purpose of making this thread.
    But it remains to be seen how long he can keep doing this.
    Laziness, impatience and pessimism are some of things that always make you lose. I think these were made to cool down people.

jacky8, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Just so you know - basically every "journal" type thread on DP turns into a disaster. Usually, the thread starter stops posting when his plan fails. Sometimes, the thread starter keeps posting, but then most members start calling him a liar and the thread turns into a flame war. Keep the updates on your blog - otherwise this will go down in flames, whether you are successful or not.

dlm, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  12. BrandonToday

BrandonToday Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop saying that you jealous hunnie bun. :)

BrandonToday, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  13. markeess

markeess Peon

Best Answers:
    Where can you find information for your blog to write 2-3 days a week when you run out of ideas to make it interesting for your customers to keep coming back to read the blog and hopefully click on your link to your website and become a customer?

markeess, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  14. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    I guess just going on technorati and looking at all the blogs that relate to what you write about.

15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

Yup. Jealousy. That's definitely it.

dlm, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  16. Phobos

Phobos Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey ExpertForumGuy, use a few high PR socal bookmarking sites to backlink your articles. Contrary to what some people told me , my own experience has shown me that it makes a HUGE difference. Good luck and I hope you don't give up.

Phobos, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  17. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    It makes a huge difference probably because sometimes your articles get placed on page 3 or 4 and then after a few days automatically get higher, or disappear and then appear at a higher position, it's the google dance :p bookmarking will have no direct effect on your rankings, unless you write a quality article, and people bump it and then link to it, which is a whole different level from ezinearticles bum marketing :p

xrcv, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  18. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    man, looks like you are too impatient and pessimistic. You have to think positive and make use of every backlinking opportunity out there. You can't exactly expect how you'll rank but by working hard & improving your methods over time, you can definitely increase your chances of getting top ranks.

All that you are saying is definitely not going to help you or any one else.

jacky8, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  19. romil_saxena

romil_saxena Active Member

Best Answers:
    20 articles a day can be easily achieved using dragon naturally speaking(DNS) software.

romil_saxena, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  20. ldigital

ldigital Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I decided I wanted to make money with clickbank using ezines as the article directory. I, like you decided to submit 20 articles a day. I kept this up for several weeks. At the end I had around 15,000 article views and 2,000 click throughs.

I had 3 sales in total. I got one refund. So made around $40 altogether.

I realised the problem with writing quantity (20 or sometimes more a day) and not using seo in articles (backlinks etc) was not the way to go. The only traffic is from the competitors on ezines and people actually looking for content articles for their websites. They probably clickd through just to take a look at my review page.

Also I noticed that the clickthrough rate was better with the shorter articles. 250-300 words each.

I'm not trying to put anyone off. I just want to share this knowledge with others. If I was going to start writing articles again, I would write well keyworded articles with backlinks.

I really hope it works out for you though :)

ldigital, Feb 13, 2010 IP