1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    *subscribed*

I really hope you keep up with your goal, and itd be nice to see some screenshots of your earnings along the way.

d0rhk, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. Web Dev

Web Dev Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, good thing is that you are taking action

The next thing you'll need is to be persistent

And the results will come. I'll will follow up on your work...

Web Dev, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  3. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then why are you doing anything if you don't care about results?

This doesn't make any sense. I understand you don't want to make EZA money, but then why use them in the first place? Why not just take these 20 articles a day and submit them to your own blog and promote them?

How do you think this campaign will be successful if you're just blindly submitting a ton of articles and not even trying to get them ranked? If you're not driving traffic to your articles because you're scared of EZA making money off them, how do you plan to make any money off them if real people don't even see them?

People aren't on EZA searching for your articles. They come across them on Google and other search engines. It's good that you're motivated but I don't think your plan is going to work without getting these articles ranked for your targeted keywords.

I guess I just don't understand WHY you're writing these 20 articles every day if you "don't care about results" and don't want to take the time to build their rankings up in the SERPs....

I agree with dlm. You don't seem to be taking anyone's advice here even though a good amount of people's recommendations were true and spoken from experience. You could be doing the same amount of work or less by writing maybe 5-10 articles a day and heavily promoting them so they rank. You will also make more money if you do it right.

J1218, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    You obviously don't understand sarcasm. :D

dlm, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  5. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For your information, promotion can be just as tough as writing itself, it's all relative - and if I promote, I want to do it for long term traffic to my blogs, ya know? Do you realize what you have to do to heavily promote? Backlink building, social bookmarking, social networking....I have taken everybody's advice here....I'm just going to apply it to different things in the future.....please read before you judge.

Or I don't have time for it........

ExpertForumGuy, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  6. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    thanks man, hopefully it's successful! I appreaciate your support!

7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder if ChrisDumbass.com is taken yet...

dlm, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  8. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, I did read this entire thread and your "plan". Maybe you just weren't clear enough.

I get that you're only using EZA as a temporary thing, but it just seems like you're not doing it the way you could be to see the most benefit. If you're gonna use EZA at all, use them to their full potential. If not, then just focus 100% on your own blog and put the articles there. Why half-ass it?

If you claim to know that people aren't searching for your articles on EZA and they are finding them through the search engines, then why would you not try to get them ranked is what I don't understand. You will get a surge of visitors on the first day your articles are approved because they will be on the first page of EZA but after that they will die out if you don't do promotion. Then what, you write 20 more articles the next day and get 1 more surge of traffic. You could be working smarter and see better, more consistent results from your articles. Once they start to rank, your income will grow even more.

So you "care" about results but you're not "concerned" with them?

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/concern 3rd result under synonyms....

Nobody said anything about checking your CB stats every 4 seconds...that has nothing to do with caring about your results....again a poor choice of words which led to my previous questioning of your post.

Honestly, I don't care how you setup and follow through with your plan. And I was not trying to judge you or anything like that. I was just giving recommendations like a lot of others here and trying to be helpful. You seem to have the ethic and determination to make this work, I just personally think there's a more effective method than constantly writing 20 articles a day and letting them die out.

J1218, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  9. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    this is the last time i'll respond to your post

10. grandma

grandma Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow 20 a day that's great. For how many days are you going to do this? I will check back and see how to is working out for you good luck I hope you bring in a ton of money for all of your hard work.

grandma, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  11. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your hunger was the reason that made you complete the 20 articles within 3 hours. I think it is great that you can finish 20 articles within 3 hours. You can take another couple of hours to rewrite them to make hub pages and squidoo lens to promote your ezine articles once they are published.Capitalize on your strength.Not every body can write 20 articles in 3 hours.Good luck to you.You are really great.

Marigoldd, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  12. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    gud luck,,, please update us for the results

gusher08, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  13. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol.... Sorry Chris but I have to agree with dlm here you working very hard when you could being working smarter and I think having more success.

Morrow66, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  14. ruworth

ruworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are writing 20 articles a day and publishing them online you will soon become very very tired and may burn out, slow down and take some time out.

good luck with your project.

ruworth, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  15. k87

k87 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol am not so good in writing articles, and 80 words per minute is just amazing, i bet to my typing speed is much more than yours, but when it comes to write, my mind says "stop thats enough for today", just so lazy i am, my max article record per day is 4. and i write good quality articles ranging from 800 to 1500 words. my mind stop working if i try to shorten it in length.
    neways, good luck in your mission.

k87, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Good, but I'll keep posting.

The point is, you wont be able to go more than a week writing 20 articles every day. Your current strategy wont bring you long term success. Why not take a little time and develop a more intelligent system? I'm not saying you can't test stuff out, but writing 5 articles per day and properly promoting each of them will be far less tedious and end up bringing you more income than just writing as many articles as you can and submitting them to EZA - I guarantee it.

dlm, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  17. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought so too. But lets see how he does this. Maybe he has a magic hand. People are different you know.

But I agree this dose not sound like the perfect long-term plan to me. I will advice you to have 3 articles in every niche you promote, that you back-link all your new articles to.

waxman1000, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  18. sylviad2010

sylviad2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    You mentioned at the beginning that you played football. I can't help wondering if it didn't teach you something about being focused - taking a path and sticking to it - regardless of what people do to try to distract you from your goal. I especially like your last comment:

"I'm just here to mindlessly write 20 articles a day & see what happens...... I really could care less about the results at this point."

Seems to me, that's what a football coach would teach - Your end goal - to mindlessly take 20 yards until you are done - rather than worrying about getting across the goal line at every step. Not sure how that would be a good way of thinking, but I do know that sports coaches do an excellent job of putting everything into perspective to keep the players on target.

I've always thought that organized sports provide players with a terrific mindset that they can use to advance their careers, either in the sport or in business especially.

The reason I say this is because as I write and publish articles, I'm checking every week or so to see how much money I've made with them. Over a short time, my motivation wanes because I'm not seeing the results I expect. I just might give your approach a try - and not really care about the results.

What do you think? :)

And you are smart not to promote your ezine articles because, as you say, you're sending them money more than you're sending it to yourself. My articles are surrounded with ads promoting the same product I am, which makes me really wonder what my chances are of making money with this method.

A much better plan - use those articles to send people to your own blog or squeeze page so that you benefit from every backlink, not just from a few people who decide to find you AFTER they find the articles database.

People here need to realize, though, that whether or not you promote your articles on EA doesn't change whether or not you make money. In the 6 years that I've been doing article marketing, I've never promoted my EA articles (which I now realize was a massive mistake), yet I've made some money. Some articles were picked up by site owners several years ago and they still bring me sales.

You cannot judge a person's business approach because we all work differently and we all get different results. We only know part of his plan.

Sylvia

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    sylviad2010, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  19. minasiin

minasiin Guest

Best Answers:
    20 articles a day? You are grazy man :) But good luck to you!!

minasiin, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  20. sylviad2010

sylviad2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Since he's already stated that he's not promoting the articles, what's the difference where he posts them? Besides, he will benefit from posting them to EZA:

1) getting backlinks
    2) free marketing - as sites pick up his articles
    3) a name for himself. The more he has out there, the more likely he'll be recognized as an expert in his niches.

When visitors to EZA constantly see his name on the front page, they will take notice. They will begin looking for his articles. If they like what he's publishing, they'll seek him out whenever they need content. Every time they come to EZA they will be reminded of him... because he'll have yet more articles on the front page. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Sounds like an excellent plan to me.

I'm unsure why some of you are being so negative about his decisions, just because you disagree with his work ethic. As he said, he's not ignoring the advice. He's got his plan and he's sticking to it. Later, he just might implement some of what you are offering. But don't get mad at him for being an individual.

One of the biggest problems for marketers, especially newbies, is that they jump from one suggestion to another and accomplish little. Chris (if that is his name :)) is wise.

Sylvia

sylviad2010, Feb 12, 2010 IP