1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. agent84

agent84 Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry "write it"

agent84, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    gotta love the optimism there. Dont see why you cant do it the guy I outsource to does 15 a day just for me and I know full well he has other clients.

marcusio, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  3. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like your dedication to this. Are you going to be covering a broad range of topics, or are you sticking to just one niche?

Good luck by the way

Grit., Feb 11, 2010 IP
  4. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck! The most important point here is that you are taking action! :cool:

ajbarnes, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  5. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    That's why I said Unless you are planing to do some work on your site. You should either shoot for having a great site which ranks page 1, or don't do it at all. There's no middle ground. And even getting from page 3 to page 1 is not an easy task.

Yes that's why I said it doesn't work :p

It's not that it's not easy, but it's not predictable. If there was any sure method to rank an article, even if it involves an hour or two of work, people would do it, and in a few months they would have 100 articles on the 1st page, bringing in total $500 a day. We all know that keyword relevancy matters, and all that stuff, the thing is trying to accomplish it intentionaly raraly works :rolleyes: And in most cases if you search for allintitle:keyword in eza directly, you will find that there are more than 200 articles for popular topics. If you look at the article ranking on page 1 on google, you won't be able to find any single factor, that distinguishes them from the other. If you think length for example is the factor, you can immediately look at the other 200 articles, and find one that is 3 times longer than all the rest, and doesn't rank. Same with author bio, and all that stuff.

Btw some people in this thread underrate article marketing a lot, what they don't realize is that submitting 20 articles a day(each getting 10-15 clicks) can easily get you at least $100 per day(3 sales), which I would say is some pretty respectable income for 3 hours of work. :cool:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    xrcv, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  6. sylviad2010

sylviad2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Before doing the math, I thought... 20 articles in 3 hours? Wow. Who can do that? (And I'm a pro writer with 30 years' experience). So I grabbed my calculator and it takes only 9 minutes per article to reach that goal. Now, I can write an article in 10 minutes as long as I have the information in my head already. But finding keywords, gathering the info and then writing... no way I could meet that.

If I'm reading you right, you didn't write 20, you only did 9, so in actuality, you took 20 minutes per article. That's more reasonable.

It depends on many factors - length of article, your current knowledge, typing speed, how fast you can think, and even the style of writing.

One of the quickest (and easiest) ways to pump out articles is to use bullet points. Open with an introductory para, list 5 Tips on whatever, sum it up in another para, and add your resource box. THAT you can do very quickly.

These are the types of articles most people read - because they can be scanned. You don't have to read every single word to get the drift.

In conclusion...

There are some valuable tips in this thread - in particular, the process in writing, backlinking and marketing your articles once they are submitted. This is the vital part of article marketing that many marketers miss.

Sylvia

sylviad2010, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  7. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is not true. The article that shows up on the first page is definitely stronger than other articles from the same directory. If another article gains greater strength, it'll soon outrank the currently ranking article. You have to work hard, and it may take multiple weeks to get to the first page if you have strong competitors.

jacky8, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  8. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm about to attempt to do another 20 articles today, I will recap you guys later:

I will start posting on my site, this eza submission thing is really temporary, but from what I've seen and experienced, it's better to do shorter articles, I do not want to SEO my own website until I can afford some of the tools that will maximize my SEO efforts.

I've noticed if I work really fast, it takes me about 6-7 minutes per article sometimes faster. I already have a list of keywords I want to write out. I have a method of finding keywords which I will reveal later that helps me write articles faster.

Did you have a bad day?

No, you read it correctly 20 articles. I type 80 words per minute so theoretically it is possible for me to write and have it take me a little over an hour and a half to type 20 articles that are about 375 words.

Now I don't ever get here because I take small breaks between articles, I don't always maintain that speed because the subject is kind of foreign and takes time to think on, but it's very possible, trust me.

I do not put too much quality into my articles, they are informative and relative, but I do not put too much detail in them because I'm saving the best quality for my own personal niche websites which I will start after I make some money with this basic bum article writing

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    ExpertForumGuy, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  9. Galachadas

Galachadas Peon

Best Answers:
    good luck, it is very difficult to maintain this rate of redaccion

Galachadas, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  10. JustANickname

JustANickname Peon

Best Answers:
    This right here is GOOD advice people

JustANickname, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  11. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's great to see you're working on websites so actively, but remember that 20 articles a day is a very hard job ;)

Instead of writing 20 articles a day, you should right 3-5 good articles and with the remaining time do some more promotion and search for more backlinks. It will pay off better, than writing way much more articles.

Good luck though! :D

Aquarezz, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  12. byeloo

byeloo Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm impressed! 20 articles in a day that's a big amount of information!you must have good ideas and subjects for your articles! for me is the worst nightmare to write something!

must be the results of a long spamming career?

byeloo, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  13. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:

I do believe this is great advice; it is wise to write fewer and have more promotion......But I feel that this should only be for your own personal website, I do not want to promote ezinearticles, because I'm putting more money in their pockets than my own. Promotion/Marketing is for long term strategy, this article/bum thing is more a "midterm" scheme so I can have some money to go into my own websites. I have a whole SEO & PPC plan as soon as I make a little cash, so we'll see how it goes, anyhoo, I'm about to start writing 20 more articles today!

14. ace2352

ace2352 Guest

Best Answers:
    You Brain Must be on fire because it takes A lot of time and effort to write 5 to 6 article A day . Best of luck with your efforts on writing 20 articles A day,but I have to Agree with some other members that making money with this effort maybe A little bit harder then you might think. I wish you great luck ..;);)

ace2352, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  15. lincolnpark

lincolnpark Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you get article rewriters to do some of the heavy lifting?

lincolnpark, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  16. geterrdone

geterrdone Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can write 20 articles a day than I would look into selling your services. At $5 per article that's $100 a day.

geterrdone, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  17. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hope this works out for you dude, it really can help a lot of people.

.:RGA:., Feb 11, 2010 IP
  18. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is alot of articles. I am lucky to get 2 done a week (and that's when I am feeling motivated) I don't like article writing. I do it because I know it is a way to promote but it is not my main source of advertising. I get too bored with it.
    Just a little tip, after you write your articles, place a few ads on USfreeads to link back to them. With long tailed keywords, USfreeads can be a useful tool and it is user friendly and not as hard as it is to sit down and write all them articles. Write one good article than post ads pointing back to them

mreb1010, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  19. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I love how you aren't listening to any advice. You're a genius - you know exactly what you're doing and you'll be making $200 per day in a week or so. :rolleyes:

Don't work harder. Work smarter.

dlm, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  20. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    I have wrote and submitted 20 more articles: I am going to give you guys some more details on what I'm doing.

I have found some niches that have converted atleast somewhat well (except for one, I have to adjust my landing page a bit or something??) But I am just writing articles based on a big keyword list that I already have.

I have four total products, which means each product is getting 5 articles a day, which should be enough overtime, I should be seeing good income, but who knows? I'm just here to mindlessly write 20 articles a day & see what happens...... I really could care less about the results at this point.

As soon as the traffic starts rollin' - I'll start posting my earnings and everything, I have a platinum membership, so that phase should be coming soon, we'll see what happens.

Honestly, my brain is thinking....I would either be doing this, or sitting around play PS3, all frustrated and broke....lol. But yeah, it's not easy, thanks for your support man!

Hopefully! I will keep posting as much as possible!

Yeah I've been doing this for a little while now, just never had the time until now. thanks for the support though! Right now, I'm working hard, so I can work smart - which is kind of weird.

Yeah, I'm not really going to promote ezinearticle articles, because I'd be making them money, I do not use usfreeads; but if I do promote with backlinks, it's going to be towards my own blog and blogging efforts. If this campaign is successful, I would like to work with some people and to start building some long term profitable blogs!