1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. eseo2010

eseo2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear you haven't given up buddy - this is a tough challenge. Well done, but 1 thing i must say is that your earnings for the period shown amount to $1/article - you could write for other people and make twice that or more - really dont want to discourage you (and i hope you get more sales from these articles down the line) but working hard isnt all its cracked up to be - trust me i've been down the route you are taking and I know from experience!

eseo2010, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense, but that's a pretty crappy return for all your work. It looks like you're averaging $1-$2 per article (when you could be selling them for ~$5 each).

I love how "positive" people around here are being, but you need to stop listening to the praise and develop some better strategies. $20 a day is nice, but you should be doing a lot better given how much time you are putting into it.

dlm, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  3. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK.

I am not defending the thread starter here, or saying that all the time they are putting in is effective, however do you expect people to be making a good ROI from day one? Yes, understandable this isn't day one but, why count how long you have been pursuing a certain goal, instead why not just keep on pursuing it, since persistence is the key.

Obviously, there is a point that every man on a mission needs to stop and consider whether there time is being spent most effectively, however as long as they keep on seeing results, why stop. If they are continuing to see a growing trend towards their goal, why stop?

To be honest, this speaks for everyone, every Internet marketer that starts, doesn't see the ROI then stops because they thought it was automatic. They deserve to fail since they don't have enough energy, enough self-motivation or a good enough reason/aim to work at achieving their goals.

I don't think many businesses or entrepreneurs reached their goals straight away, that's why they are goals, because they are long term achievements that you set aims and objectives to fulfill.

I do agree with DLM, when they mentioned that it may be time to develop new strategies, but I am almost positive you would be doing since by now you realise what is working and what isn't working. However you have to give techniques and strategies time to test, before you can move on. Some will work others will fail, but again persistence is the key. This is something I must commend the thread starter on as they are being very consistent with their actions, hang in their and you will achieve.

Anyways, that's all since I am probably talking a whole lot of garbage since I am so tired.

willyboy104, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  4. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ Agreed. Not everyone sees success quickly. And this guy is putting some hours into it so I have to give him credit as there aren't many who are willing to sit down and submit article after article like he has done. He obviously has the desire to succeed. Whether or not he is going about it the right way is beside the point. He is giving it a hell of a run.

One thing I'd suggest is compiling a list of the products you've sold, find the one that's doing best for you, write a good set of 25-50 articles on some great keywords, submit them and then back link them like crazy to achieve the best possible search engine rankings. Because you've found niches that are converting, you should build & scale campaigns for those. I would be you would see a lot better return for your work if you do it this way rather than continuing to submit tons of articles and not promoting them properly.

You're doing somewhat alright pumping out quality, but you should really focus on building up your articles to squeeze search engine traffic out of them. This will be key to furthering yourself in this business.

brada7x, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  5. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Writing 10-20 articles day and making a few sales every other day is not worth your time. You would be better selling your articles for $5 a piece. you would earn at least $100 a day!

As i said before in this post. You can not concentrate on quantity of articles. 1-2 good selling articles will give you a much better ROI than 20 pieces of crap you just hurried to push out there. Invest in Market Samurai, find keywords for your niche you can rank for and right some articles so you can get ranked in Google.....also at the same time you will be building good backlinks to your site.

rjd1265, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  6. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've actually been trying to get a job like that, but nobody seems to hire....it's tougher to find an outsourcer than advertised.

It takes me like 5 minutes to write an article on specific subjects, that's right, 5 minutes.....and the thing is...if I make 1-2 dollars per five minute articles, then that's atleast 20-40$ every single hour.....I'll take it :D

ExpertForumGuy, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  7. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    send me a sample of an article written in 5 minutes and we can work something out..though I doubt is worth 2$ if it takes you 5 minutes to write it

I am always looking for an extra writer

petyard, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  8. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    5 minutes to Write an article is really impressive. I mean it man - thumbs up to you. But what about submitting the article? I'm afraid you did not take that into account when doing your calculations. You might make better and easier money if you just write articles and sell them.

waxman1000, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd love to read the 20 articles that you wrote in less than 2 hours...

dlm, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  10. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe you can write a good article in a quick time. 5 minutes might be exaggerating. 15 minutes might make more sense. It depends on how fast you write and how well you know your subject matter.

ParthS, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  11. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    5 minutes is not a big deal. Even I can do that. But then I'd need 10 minutes rest before starting on the next article. So the average time per article will be quite low in my case. I'm definitely not as good a writer as you are.

Edit: I think you are lucky in getting all these hundreds of replies here and receiving all the free help. I'd be surprised if someone fails even after receiving that kind of motivation. I'd suggest you to improve your methods and keep working on them just like you have been posting 20 articles a day (Assuming this thread wasn't just a joke and you have really been doing all of that!)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    jacky8, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  12. joemail

joemail Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive been an affiliate for about 2 months now. I am currently promoting one of the internet TV products on clickbank. Since this seems to me the section for Clickbank i wanted to know if anyone has heard about Profitpal.com

They are offering 100% commissions on all sales - Are they a reputable affiliate program?? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,,

Joe

joemail, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  13. BrandonToday

BrandonToday Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol @ all the negativity from this broad.

Makes me LOL.

BrandonToday, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  14. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if you are trying to go the " bum marketing" way to promote an affiliate product, you should have the skill to write a good quality 300-400 word article within 30 minutes.Even if you do not have that skill right now you can easily acquire it by the time you have finished writing at least 50 articles. The initial research may take time. But after that you should be able to write an article in at least half an hour.If not look for other ways to promote your product. Bum marketing is not your cup of tea.I am telling this from my own experience. It used to take me two hours to write an article. Now after 30 articles in ezine I am able to have a 500 word article ready in 30 minutes.

Marigoldd, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  15. aldash

aldash Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't discount the fact that these articles stick around for a LONG time - and money will continue to come in from them a trickle at a time. The more articles, the more trickles - that over time will become a stream. I haven't done much affiliate marketing from articles, but I dabbled in it for a bit a couple of years ago, and every once in a while I still make a sale from my efforts.

aldash, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  16. Dmak02

Dmak02 Peon

Best Answers:
    How would you approach it differently?

Dmak02, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  17. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    are you linking directly to the sales page or a lander youve made? also have you been mass bookmarking your articles?

LukeG28, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  18. aliciapennington

aliciapennington Peon

Best Answers:
    I think article marketing is important and everyone would have their preferred way of marketing online. Writing articles is not my strength so I would not do it. Since you can write fast, it makes sense for you to leverage on this gift that you have. Good luck!

aliciapennington, Mar 22, 2010 IP
  19. winingteam

winingteam Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish you best of luck. writing 20 articles every day is very tough for me. I only able to write 5 articles per day.

winingteam, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  20. zk5182

zk5182 Active Member

Best Answers:
    20 articles a day is a challenge

zk5182, Mar 23, 2010 IP