1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$20 a Day and Climbing....Whypark

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by L2ride55, Aug 4, 2008.

1. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Folks, Whypark is back in the game - Big Time.

Sometime yesterday, their new hi-pay feed went online. It's a little different than what we saw for a few days months ago, but actually may be better.

Here's a site I just put up there - www.4ktelepresence.com

Notice the new ad feed is now on a 2 click lander - The "Related Searches" take you to a no frills list of advertisers on a premium feed.

An observation. This is going to be great if they can keep the new, hi-paying feed and sites up this time. The site acts like a 2 page "parked" website (note website, not a dead domain) with relevant content and total control over the landing page. The "Related Search" pages are built for revenue. It's the best of both worlds. A website with search engine indexing, hyperlinked traffic, meta tags, relevant content, sitemap, etc.) that acts kinda' like a parked domain on a good ad feed. They did it, a perfect balance - and if you choose their new feed, no risk to your Adsense.

A perfect solution for people that don't have an Adsense account or can't get into parking programs plus hyperlinks, backlinks and purchased traffic is allowed.

L2

L2ride55, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  2. speedyj

speedyj Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get it...I am new. How do I find 100 domains that I know they have some traffic?

speedyj, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  3. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to start with traffic domains Speedy. You develop websites which in time will develop traffic. Traffic that visits your websites, then clicks on ads, or affiliate ads, or banner ads, etc. That's what makes you some money. The amount is decided by how hard you work it, how much you learn and how good you become at it. There's people that make a dollar a year, and there's people that make $10,000 a day.

L2

L2ride55, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  4. ChrisMonty

ChrisMonty Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's not a bad deal. I'll have to check them out.

That is a nice looking parked page!

ChrisMonty, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  5. armoras

armoras Peon

Best Answers:
    intersting

armoras, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  6. GuruOfSearch

GuruOfSearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Redirecting 300 domains to one destination is never a good idea - regardless of the type of redirect implemented. If you're looking for something to do with your "parked" domains that doesn't upset search engines - why not use a standard parking program such as that offered by Fabulous.com or Google's Adsense for Domains?

The problem with WhyPark is that they encourage "automated development" (ie. content generation) for domains, instead of parking them - when the whole point of parking is to simply have a parking page until you're ready to develop the domain. When you are ready, you should build unique content, not use auto-generated content. It doesn't do searchers any good to have hundreds of websites with the same content, shuffled around.

Bottom line is creating websites solely based on automated content generation will get you into trouble, regardless of your intent.

GuruOfSearch, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  7. darubio

darubio Guest

Best Answers:
    does this actually work?

darubio, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  8. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding me? That's the absolute fastest and best way to get a domain name delisted in the search engines.... especially at Adsense for Domains and Fab (both Google feeds).

L2

L2ride55, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  9. Understanding

Understanding Peon

Best Answers:
    Great write-up L2, I feel you 100%, Be Persistent and focused. You have found your Niche. I did some research on what you on Preaching, Can you believe the prices dell wants for the Conferencing systems...:eek:

I have been a forum reader on all theses forums for 3 months, Learning and looking for idea's. Mostly Social media and blogging, Adsense, Adword, Wordpress,Adbrite and so on.

One of theses days i will get serious and get a site together, Low on funding right now due to the USA crap.

Well done man, Well done

Understanding, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  10. Understanding

Understanding Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, Your the Admin on that forum? Now i understand why you have 270 domain...

Understanding, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  11. Sadr

Sadr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey L2, how much does the whypark ad feed pay on average per click on your sites? I haven't made more than 2 cents per click. Thats what I was making at sedo. Using adsence I defin. make more than that per click.

Sadr, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  12. GuruOfSearch

GuruOfSearch Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you understand. You must not be aware that Adsense, a few months ago, started offering its "Adsense for Domains" parking service. The domains are not indexed - they are hosted by Google, and Google ads are served on the parking pages. This is a new service offered by Google that fully complies with their own policies. Any time you want to develop a domain, you simply unpark it from their service, update the nameservers, and host it - at that point the site is open for indexing by the search engines again.

As far as Fabulous.com - they are, in addition to Sedo.com, which is more of a selling platform, one of the most established domain parking services out there. Both Fabulous and Sedo comply with Google's domain parking policies, whereas WhyPark.com does not. That's the bottom line - WhyPark is trying to get domains indexed, whereas traditional parking services are not.

Again - the whole point of parking a domain is not to have it indexed, but to provide a landing page for type-in traffic (arrives by typing your domain URL directly in the browser address box). Then, when you're ready to develop the domain, you unpark it, build it, and prepare to have it indexed for searches.

GuruOfSearch, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  13. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks

Telepresence is starting to build momentum now especially with the drama in the friendly skies (lol), fuel, carbon awareness, etc. Hopefully we're well placed when it goes mainstream....

If ya' need any help with getting anything started, just hit me up - I'm not too hard to find.

L2

L2ride55, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  14. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sadr, until that new feed gets back online, you're seeing what I'm seeing - junk.

L2

15. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    381 lol

L2

16. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm "very" well aware of that whole situation. Too aware I'm afraid. I've written about it "in-depth" in other places.

Bottom line to "parking" at AFD? I wouldn't kick a dog in the arse with them.

JMO.

L2

17. yohanip

yohanip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    thank you for posting such a great idea to generate income streams,
    but with all those hundreds of domains, we should need arround $xxxx to buy domains? does tlds besides .com domains wil prevail??

yohanip, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  18. Understanding

Understanding Peon

Best Answers:
    lol thanks Wayne, lol I have done my research, Impressive man. Ill hit you up if i need a lil advice. I have been brain storming and talking to a few other guy on this forum, Just kinda collecting everything. The do's and dont's. I am going to use a dedicated server with a WP.org skin, I guess there not no restrictions with scripting and coding for there templates, But id really have to look at the HTML to see if there are any closed doors, (not good) lol

I talked to another guy on here that is making $180 a day with 4 blogs and adbrite and adsense, But his site is pretty nice and has solid niche topics. also running banner's and adlinks. Her gave me some good advice.

Ill pm you sometime.

Understanding, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  19. Sadr

Sadr Peon

Best Answers:
    L2 what happened to the thread over at namepros? There was a lot of useful info on that thread that could have been used by so many people for years. I took a break for a bit to come back to no thread?

Sadr, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  20. cashmaster

cashmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting

cashmaster, Oct 10, 2009 IP