1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$20 a Day and Climbing....Whypark

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by L2ride55, Aug 4, 2008.

1. flatrox

flatrox Banned

Best Answers:
    how i can apply in my website

flatrox, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  2. armen

armen Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi flatrox, what you need to do is register to whypark account, change name server to your domains, add your domains to your whypark account.
    I'm just starting using whypark approx 2 month ago, still wait for the result :)

armen, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  3. lpstoops

lpstoops Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post. I've used SEDO in the past but got a click for pennies once or twice a month...not exactly what I'd like to be getting.

lpstoops, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  4. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Time to Rock & Roll!

L2

L2ride55, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  5. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Update - Portfolio averaging over $80 "combined" revenue a day now.

L2

L2ride55, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  6. armen

armen Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello L2,

My WP earning is not yet very good, I'm not get click daily, maybe only once a week, but I have some domain with High Paying Keyword, so one click worthed 2-3 USD.

How to get click daily and how to get much traffic to WP sites?

Thanks

armen, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  7. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks, backlinks and more backlinks.

Here's an example - This is a hand-regged Whypark site that has thousands of backlinks - just under 5,000 now Telepresence.cc. Here's a banklink tool checking that site - Yahoo Backlink Checker Tool.

The traffic to that site comes from Social Bookmarks and my Whypark link structure and some search engine traffic.

Plus it helps if you have a topic that people are interested in and those keywords are in your domain name/tite/meta description and keyword tags.

L2

L2ride55, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  8. rthompson00

rthompson00 Peon

Best Answers:
    How Many Domains Do You Have!

rthompson00, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  9. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    350+ "Telepresence" ones! Got lucky and saw it coming late last year, now they're paying off. It helped when Cisco started running their Telepresence commercials and CNN featured Hologram Telepresence on election night - Cool stuff! CNN Telepresence Video

I was trying to tell everybody to get in last fall and they all thought I was nuts....

L2

L2ride55, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  10. !nfamous

!nfamous Banned

Best Answers:
    So if i tried add just 1 domain it'll cost me $10? ( i didn't read any other page except page 1 ).

!nfamous, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  11. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand your question.

Whypark is $100 for 100 domains "for life" - that's a one-time charge for life of $1 per domain....

Is that your question?

L2

L2ride55, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  12. Sadr

Sadr Peon

Best Answers:
    !nfamous- simple explanation.
    One $100.00 payment. No renewal fees. Set for 100 domains, for life. Period!

Sadr, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  13. origimist

origimist Peon

Best Answers:
    So I've just gotta ask. Two months since your last post here L2Ride55, and all the sites you referenced as good Whypark sites are now pointing to multiple copies of the exact same Wordpress blog and none look like Whypark sites.

No accusation, just curious why? The Wordpress blog has some affiliate ads on it to WebEx. Did you find they make more than the $50-$100 per day you were pulling in before?

origimist, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  14. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, haven't been back here to post, but I got the auto responder e-mail so here I am.

Quite a few things have happened for various reasons that I haven't yet firmly grasped but I'll write what I know.

What I've done is I'm using a 302 (masked) redirect on about 300 domains. All pointing to a new "blog" style site I put up at www.GoTelepresence.com. That way I'm not losing any SERP coverage - yet. Even though your browser url shows any of the 300 domains, they all lead to that site.

I did this because over the last few weeks and month, I got hit by Google for whatever reason. First they deindexed my Whypark sites, then to add insult to injury, they canned my Adsense last week. So we're improvising in the meantime while I try to figure out how to get out of the penalty box.

Now, I'm not sure Google deindexed me for duplicate content, I think they got me for some paid links. Hard to tell because the idiots never explain what exactly went wrong.

I also got into it with a few folks on a different forum, and hours later, my WP sites evaporated on Google. I'm still trying to find out if they were reported. It's impossible to not look at that as the post that was made to me just a few hours before was by a holy roller that was cracking Whypark and also said what would I do if Google de-indexed me, then a day later they did. LOL.

As far as the Adsense, I believe I was click bombed, also from that other forum. My VPS server logs showed a 350% increase in the days leading up to the termination and of that increase a lot were referred by one specific thread there. Again, even though I can see the increase in traffic, I don't know the bombing IP(s) because I don't know what Google knows.

So in a nutshell, we've moved past Google and had to take a few steps backwards so hopefully we can get some momentum to move forward again.

L2

L2ride55, Jan 22, 2009 IP
  15. Chris_King

Chris_King Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm...sounds like a cool service. Will check it out. And thanks for the interesting story

Chris_King, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  16. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I see that you use different ad companies and put them into your whypark pages. Have you ever tried to use whypark's ads? If so, how do they pay?

MarcL, Jan 23, 2009 IP
  17. cat woman

cat woman Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow what a post

cat woman, Jan 24, 2009 IP
  18. GuruOfSearch

GuruOfSearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Your 302 redirect is probably part of the problem as well (Google doesn't like masking, prefers 301). I heard about Whypark a year or so ago and the concept sounded like trouble to me. They don't have unique content, and that's the primary flaw in their model - rather, they simply rearrange existing content to make it look unique.

Bottom line is you can't make quick money consistently in this industry - unless you happened to purchase a valuable domain name back in the day. The way to profitability is one of patience - take your time and build a meaningful site with unique content.

GuruOfSearch, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  19. L2ride55

L2ride55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I did the 302's after the deindex.... 'Till I figure out what to build on what domain. That's exactly why to use the 302 as "temporary" redirect and not a 301.

L2

L2ride55, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  20. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    MarcL, Feb 10, 2009 IP