1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 20,138 Visitors, 16,009 Uniques Per Month Forex Blog (TOP GOOGLE RANKINGS)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FTS4U, Jun 23, 2016.

Forex Blog For Sale
    Hi guys, I'm putting up my forex blog for sale. I make sure every content/post/page I write is SEO optimized. As a result of that, I have grown the website traffic from 30 visitors per day in Jan 2016 to 1000 plus visitors a day today. I'm on track to getting 25,000 visitors in June. In May, I got 20,138 visitors to the website.

To prove it, just go to google and type these forex keywords and you'll see this blog is ranking in Page 1-Page 5:
    -forex trading strategies
    -forex trading systems
    -price action trading course
    -price action trading
    -forex trading signals (ranking betwn page 8-10 )
    It also ranks for other thousands of of long tailed keywords as well.

Why are you selling this site?

Need cash to fund an offline business project.

How is it monetized?
    Website is monetized with Adsense.
    Adsense earnings continues to grow each month and here are the adsense earnings for each month this year:

(These are in Australian Dollars)

January 2016 $9.02

February 2016 $11.85

March 2016 $34.82

April 2016 $65.37

May 2016 $68.83

June 2016 (month to date): $70.37

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No. (It has social media accounts but those are not going to be included in the sale)

How much time does this site take to run?
    1-5 Hrs Per week just to write content, 2-3 posts per week.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None.

Opportunities
    Lots of untapped opportunities.
    -email list
    -affiliate marketing
    -forex solo ads business
    -contact forex brokers and sell adspace

Ideal Buyer
    This website should really be a big bonus for anyone who is passionate and knowledgeable in the forex niche. The secret to traffic growth for this website is content. Create lots of useful content for traders.

What happens If I don't get this website sold?
    I'll be happy to keep it and Write more, increase traffic and revenue and try to sell it again for a much higher price 6 months down the line.

FTS4U, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    can you verify Adsense and Google Analytics stats? and reserve price?

jaguar34, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  3. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    reserve pl

onymguy, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  4. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I connected to adsense and google analytics before I posted this site for sale here and you can see the figures on this link below:

https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/forextradingstrategies4u-com.265847/domain

FTS4U, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  5. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just bid and see :)

FTS4U, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  6. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    it is very difficult to bid and find your reserve price with $25000 buy now price. :)

onymguy, Jun 25, 2016 IP
  7. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    June 2016 Earnings And Traffic:
    (1) Adsense AU$101
    (2) Total Traffic: 24,984, uniques 16,824
    (3) July Month to date Adsense AU $9.80

FTS4U, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  8. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Comparing May and June Earnings And Traffic

June 2016 Earnings And Traffic:
    (1) Adsense AU$101 (May $68.83)
    (2) Total Traffic: 24,984, uniques 16,824 (May 20,139, uniques 16,009)

FTS4U, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  9. ubarta

ubarta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you use PPC to promote or any paid traffic sources?

ubarta, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  10. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do not use paid methods to drive traffic but SEO (free organic traffic) from Top google rankings for thousands of keywords

FTS4U, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  11. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi guys,

a quick update for traffic and adsense earnings:
    (1)Traffic Month To Date as of 11th July:10,217 (averaging 928 visitors per day). At this rate, It most likely hit 29-30,000 visitors for July.
    (2)Adsense Earnings Month to date as of 11th July:$52. (averaging $4.80 per day). At this rate, I'd most likely make $150 in adsense earnings for July.

There's a total of 248 published posts & 2 pages of content. Those posts that I've published last month and this month are not ranking yet in Google. When they do, that will only mean increased traffic.

ORGANIC TRAFFIC PER POST
    Based on last month's traffic data, I had 15,741 visitors to the site who came from Google search, bing, yahoo etc and that's "roughly" from 200 posts that generated those visitors. (its a really good estimate because I'm exuding the recently published posts). That means on average I'm getting 78 organic visitors per post. Now, that is not always true because most post only pull in 5-10 visitors per month and there are few posts that pull in thousands of visitors per month...the heavy pullers that bring in most of the organic traffic each month.
    But this figure is a good estimate for you to gauge how effective your content strategy is. If you published less post and pull in a lot of visitors per post, you are really doing something good.

Or, on the other hand, if you have a traffic target per month that you'd like to achieve, from this number, you can work out how many post you need to publish to reach 100,000 visitors per month organically-that would be 1,282 posts to reach that traffic.

FTS4U, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  12. ubarta

ubarta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, it's great that there are many indexed posts but many of them advertise your signals and your facebook page which is not included in the sale. So basically you're using the site to push your facebook page and signals. There is nothing wrong with this but keep in mind that the new user will have a big task ahead, changing a lot of the content, replacing all those references to your signals and facebook, changing links, etc. You also need to keep this in mind. This is not going to be a simple transfer and set-and-forget type of a scenario. The site will require some work from the new owner to make it their own. As far as your future calculation is concerned when it comes to buying websites the potential is rarely considered. Everything has a potential.

ubarta, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  13. ubarta

ubarta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ...but thank you for the update, much appreciated

ubarta, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  14. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    (1)Hi, it's great that there are many indexed posts but many of them advertise your signals and your facebook page which is not included in the sale. So basically you're using the site to push your facebook page and signals.
    Wrong assumption: I do not advertise forex signals (it is part of the process I use to target the keyword "forex trading signals). As mentioned, the social media accounts are not going to be included in the sale. As a matter of fact, right now, the social media traffic is very little (insignificant) compared to what I get from free organic traffic from Google and other search engines. My big focus has always been on Organic Rankings and not driving traffic from social media.If someone buys this site, they could invest a lot of time and effort to drive traffic from this social avenue as well.

(2)There is nothing wrong with this but keep in mind that the new user will have a big task ahead, changing a lot of the content, replacing all those references to your signals and facebook, changing links, etc.
    Again, wrong assumption: "BIG TASK" hey :). I think you do not really understand what you are talking about and just generalising. Why would the new user have a "BIG TASK AHEAD" and changing " a lot of content" content that is already ranking in Google? There are less than 5 links pointing to my twitter page and facebook page. Its very easy to delete those links if the sale is successful because I know where they are.

(3)This is not going to be a simple transfer and set-and-forget type of a scenario. The site will require some work from the new owner to make it their own.
    Did I ever mention that this was a going to be simple set and forget? Nope. I didn't. This was what I wrote:

How much time does this site take to run?
    1-5 Hrs Per week just to write content, 2-3 posts per week.

(4)The site will require some work from the new owner to make it their own.
    That's the whole point of selling and buying websites, isn't it? You buy a website to make it your own :)

(5)As far as your future calculation is concerned when it comes to buying websites the potential is rarely considered. Everything has a potential.[/QUOTE]
    Correct on that count. But here's the thing I don't want to part cheaply with a website that I spent so many hours creating content that now gets ranked in the top pages of Google in a very competitive forex niche that many struggle to reach that level of success. As I've stated. "if it doesn't sell, I'm too happy to keep it...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    FTS4U, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  15. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No problem mate.

As a general notice to all interested buyers: It wouldn't make sense to buy this site if you have no interest or know nothing about forex trading. You've got to have some experience in forex trading to take this to the next level.
    Another option would be: if you have no experience in the forex niche but you do have the knowledge to develop and grow websites in niche that you are not familiar with than this can be a good fit...this will mean you are going to have to look at hiring writers etc...

Just my 2cents...

Cheers

FTS4U, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  16. ubarta

ubarta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand where you're coming from but generally a site is worth 12 time what it generates per month (one year), so in this case, taking the highest $70 per month earnings you could assume it's worth $840 (Australian dollars) If a site of similar calibre has a real potential than you could multiply it's monthly earnings by 24 months (But that's two years before you see any return), in this case it would be $1680 (again, AUD)

Is this your reserve price?

The stats for your site are a good sign but if you know anything about search engines, as I'm sure you do, you should also know that especially Google treats new sites favourably. The stats for traffic and earnings are only 6 months old, which is not very long at all.

ubarta, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  17. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :)I've been asked for reserve price and my reply has been the same: just bid the max amount you are willing to pay for this site according to your budget or whatever calculations you can come up with for the price of this site. If the bid is met, you win, I lose.

FTS4U, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  18. ubarta

ubarta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fair enough. Judging by the BuyNow price it must be somewhere in the region of 15-20.000.

ubarta, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  19. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forex Solo Ads...how lucrative is it? It you do it right, its very lucrative. There's a guy in flippa selling a solo ads website and reserve has been reached at $49,000: https://flippa.com/6591111-forexsoloads-org
    Why I'm not doing this on my site? Well, I have big conscience issue with solo ads business model and even though I could have done this easily and built up an email list for my site to follow that model, I didn't. I opted for the slower revenue generation model...adsense.
    With 25,000 visitors a month to my site, how many email subscribers can can I get per month? I don't know...it really depends on the offer I suppose.
    So forex solo ads is one business model that can be used apart from adsense...that is "if you are not like me" in my thinking.

FTS4U, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  20. FTS4U

FTS4U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Heh heh! you cannot stop about the reserve price, hey? By the way mate, thanks for being entertaining and also being the the highest bidder so far. Cheers!

FTS4U, Jul 12, 2016 IP