1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 years on Adsense but still under $100

Discussion in 'Payments' started by sysop, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man thats really bad. I've been using adsense since august 4th and have 42$ already..
    and thats only from 100 - 200 uniques a day

Dollar, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  2. yimplex

yimplex Active Member

Best Answers:
    We're in the same boat.I think you should promote your website in
    social bookmark web.You may have more traffic than search engine and
    DP.I moved to Flixya.Comm and get more traffic.

yimplex, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  3. kashifrasool

kashifrasool Peon

Best Answers:
    I will also advise your friend that he should work hard because the hundreds of traffic is not plenty of traffic daily, he should try to get thousands of traffic daily. I think this will do it.

kashifrasool, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  4. sysop

sysop Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comment. Anyway, just today (out of nowhere) my friends get $2 for 7 click on his site (pageviews 280+) while normally he only earn around $0.07 to $0.10 based on this click.

sysop, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  5. Santhros

Santhros Peon

Best Answers:
    I found your tip very useful. I will try for myself. I would like to share my own experience with Adsense. For the first 4 months I just made 3 dollars with an average of 200 unique visitors daily. I was told (usually) that it was due to the reduced traffic.

Then, I changed the template to one that was publicized through doshdosh.net, and adsense ready template. While I can't tell for sure which factor changed so dramaticàlly, I can ascertain that my profits (with the same amount of traffic) started to increase to a 1-3 USD daily.

Furthermore, the use of the Adsense filters can also help you a lot. It's more about the positions and the filters that you apply. The size of the Ad is also important. I have had better results with skyscrapers, but it all depends on your website layout.

The best tip I can give you is to try one and again until you find the best layout - the most profitable.

And the quantity and quality of traffic is very important. If people reach your site by means of search engine keywords that has nothing to do with your site, then the users won't almost click on your Adsense links.

Santhros, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  6. bollym4u

bollym4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    buddy i m not sure what kind of layout he has selected... but yes some free blog layouts available which specialy design for higher CTR .. means almost 20 to 50% users will click on ads .. you have to find such kind of layout.. just few mins back i was reading on DP forum somene was selling a templet for higher CTR.. u can search for dat :) Good Luck

Regards

Sazu

bollym4u, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  7. sysop

sysop Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes the layout for your adsense code is very important. The more it blend, the more the CTR will exist.

sysop, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. mudanoman

mudanoman Guest

Best Answers:
    mudanoman, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  9. RedHat39

RedHat39 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll have to agree with Connections here. A lot of niches, Technology related being one of them, seem to be ad blind. I know my parrot website gets a better CTR than my technology one does and I hardly ever update the parrot site.

RedHat39, Sep 27, 2007 IP