1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 year old illustration studio looking for an illustration representative/manager

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by SeventyTwo, Feb 14, 2015.

Hello all! Thank you for your time and great will to even read this small text based on the goal to find a creative person who is willing to share and appreciate my work as their own. I am looking for a professional who is able to sold my work to the clients and to work on my existing clients on future projects.

I would personally like to focus more on my work and let someone who is the best at it - to work on the promotion and selling things.

I am willing to:
    1. give 35% of the defined price to the illustrator agent
    2. willing to represent the agent as the team of the studio on the website and social media (great for fresh agents that are still looking to get their place under the sky)
    3. connect my old clients with the agent
    4. prepare 2-4 new works every month
    5. uploading 1 new video about my process work every month (4. and 5. are for those agents who like to share new work on their websites and/or with their clients)
    6. 24/7 available through the email
    7. work on the agents ideas as well
    8. great knowledge about preparing the printing files
    9. ready to give my best and beyond

This is a short list of things I am willing to give and show... to be honest, I have been struggling to find a decent amount of clients, but, since I already worked on some big projects ($2000 and more) I am sure that people are willing to pay for my illustration work - we just have to find them!

Thank you all again for taking your time and considering to help me find an illustration agent. Have a great weekend!

All the best, Kath
    http://seventytwostudio.com

SeventyTwo, Feb 14, 2015 IP