1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 part website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by photo heather, Sep 21, 2004.

I have a wedding photography website (www.vallentyneweddings.com) but I have also added a wedding resource guide. I am wondering how best to market that section of my website since the rest is about my photography.
    Would it be better to have them as 2 seperate sites? :confused:

photo heather, Sep 21, 2004 IP
  2. TopSpin

TopSpin Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a fan of separating content as much as possible. By having a resource only site (obviously with plenty of links to your photography site) you can focus the content on those resources. Likewise for the photography site. This way you won't be diluting your content and each site helps the other with backlinks.

TopSpin, Sep 22, 2004 IP
  3. caroline

caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    Not necessarily. You could put the wedding resources in another directory and cross link between the two sections.

caroline, Sep 22, 2004 IP
  4. TopSpin

TopSpin Peon

Best Answers:
    Speaking of content - I just looked at your new site and you are using graphics instead of text for your content. This makes it difficult for the search engines to know what your site is about. You'll want to redo those pages and use photos along with .html text (that is, if you care about SEO at all).

TopSpin, Sep 22, 2004 IP