1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 Different Entropay + 2 Different PayPal acc. w/ VPN - Can not buy from eBay or make transaction

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by fuzun, Feb 17, 2017.

Hello,

I am sorry that this is my first thread. I hope I will provide information in future instead of asking help.

You may know that in Turkey PayPal is banned. And some people found a way to purchase things in eBay.

The procedure is that you open a entropay account and a PayPal USA account with VPN and you make address a 3rd party freight forwarder or embassy (just in case). They even claim that after account opens, you wont need to use any VPN.

So, I did these with paid ipvanish vpn and result:

"Please go to paypal to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase".

I tried to send money directly but no success, it says an error occurred please contact support.
    ---
    Then I found a link to confirm card and I confirmed my card. But got same error. I contacted support (lol) and it is because you have connected from outside US.
    ===
    Then this time (today) I opened a UK paypal account (Thinking it would be better since Entropay is UK based) this time with UK vpn and I always used VPN.
    After I opened account, this time paypal demanded confirmation without me trying to find a old-ui confirmation page. (Probably a routine paypal UK thing)
    Now I confirmed my card (With code at entropay pending section.) and after that I tried to purchase something from eBay but no success :/ Same message appeared.
    I can not send any money, too. Just like with US paypal account.

I do not understand how this works with other people in Turkey... I only need 1 purchase and it is only $25.

Seller accepts direct payment to paypal or to even Yandex money but I can not send payment :(.

Can you help me? (Middle man is last chance. I think it is better to fix Paypal for me now as it works with other people somehow. And for paypal dispute process because product may not arrive at all) I even paid %5 commission to EntroPay just to buy a thing from eBay...

fuzun, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can help you out to buy thing you wanted, and forward it for your country. But how you gonna pay me,..is any using CC still not available in your country..?

robyries, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We don't recommend you purchase anything for anyone else - we used to allow this and people got burned so often we just had to stop it. Discussion is ok, however.

FWIW Turkish user spoofing a UK IP.

sarahk, Feb 19, 2017 IP
    robyries likes this.
  4. fuzun

fuzun Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your help. As I said this is the last choice. I want to make a reliable and working PayPal account in Turkey, if you have any opinion about how can I achieve that please tell me.

With my second UK account, after 1 day passed I could do transactions without any major problem except sending money to Russia. I think this will help me for my $30 eBay purchase.

If it will not work, I will try to find a middleman in local forums at first because that would be better for me and you. Also as you have pointed out, how can I pay you? Only bitcoin I think. This a problem on its own as well.

Thank you again.

fuzun, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  5. fuzun

fuzun Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand you. I just want to make a reliable PayPal account, but you are being ignorant... I hope in your country PayPal does not get banned.

fuzun, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    how?
    You have tried to deceive Paypal and continue to try to find ways to force a private company to act outside their own markets.
    My tiny country is normally at the top of the "least corrupt" lists so I don't think Paypal will be worried about us anytime soon.

sarahk, Feb 20, 2017 IP