1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 Clicks $9.34

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by umarboy, Jul 7, 2009.

Yo guys

Just came home from a Dinner and checked my Adsense account. When I saw my stats I had like $20 already, checked details and saw one of my websites got "$9.34" off 2 clicks. I was like "WOH!!!"

I've been an Adsense Publishers for 17 months and I have never experienced anything like this. I guess Google is finally out of Recession's bad phase because I have been getting nice click rates for the past 2 weeks. My earnings came down from $40 to $15 after Recession but things have started working out for me. I kept working on my blogs. It didnt matter if I made money from it back then but now that I do I believe it was totally worth it.All I wanna say is Hard work will never go unrewarded.

So to all Adsense Publishers keep working harder and harder. You will achieve your targets.

Good luck to all of Us.

(Lots of you are going to ask me to give the url here but thats not gonna happen. I'm sorry I have my reasons but I just thought I should share this news with all of you)

Sorry Took the screenshot after the third click and its $9.53 now

[​IMG]

umarboy, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  2. miskecf

miskecf Peon

Best Answers:
    Screenshot or it didnt happen.

miskecf, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  3. alwayshappy

alwayshappy Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats pal. its nice to know that your labour was not in vain. as you suggested, you too should keep working. don;t stop on what you've achieved so far. good luck!

alwayshappy, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  4. Wachira

Wachira Peon

Best Answers:
    Need this! You do?

Wachira, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  5. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, the clicks might be from some of the high paying niches. Enjoy your day :)

dairyman, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  6. abiel

abiel Guest

Best Answers:
    You'll be thankful not to google but to advertiser as they are the one who pay for that keyword.

abiel, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  7. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The recession must be over because you made $10. That is some sweet logic. Now get out there and figure out how to get more than a handful of clicks per day and you'll really have something.

internetmarketingiq, Jul 7, 2009 IP
    christian231 likes this.
  8. geogoogle

geogoogle Peon

Best Answers:
    How to increase hits

There are two sure fire ways to increase hits. Buy them and generate them. Buying them is a temporary solution and can cost anywhere from $0 to $1 per hit. The free hits you purchase, cost you more than nothing. They cost you repeat visits and a lot of traffic. This is because in order to receive your free hits, you must utilize undesirable pop up or pop down windows. I, like most web surfers/consumers avoid sites that utilize pop up windows. If I encounter them (sometimes up to 10 new pop up windows per page) I don't go back. That's lost traffic for you. So what you bought was lost traffic. When paid for, hits you purchase do bring in traffic, and if you're paying closer to $1 per hit, chances are it's quality, targeted traffic. That's what you want, but can you afford to forever pay for those hits? If not, read on.
    If you're like me, you would prefer a steady increase in constant traffic. This can be achieved through diligent work. Work that you can do and won't cost you anything but your time. To build a solid stream of visitors you need content. It's that simple. If you don't have any content, forget your share of traffic from the number one method used to locate information and products. Search engines. The most valuable source of highly targeted free hits on the web. If you don't have the search engines working with you, you don't stand a chance. The new information age is becoming a very viable solution for many industries. There was a time, not so long ago, when the cost of building a web business was beyond the reach of the average small to medium sized business. When programming was in high demand and programmer's wages were even higher. As business after business went bust and reality set in, demand dropped and designers and programmers began to realize that their skills and services were no longer worth US$150 per hour.

Companies that to this day charge that much and more. More than two thirds of the sites developed by these companies are lucky if they survive six months. The customer cannot afford to continue to pump in thousands of dollars to upkeep a site that serves to do nothing more than syphon much needed funds. If you find yourself in this position, the first thing you must do is find someone else to handle the development of your site. Someone who cares about you and your business and treats your business as though it were their own, and the success of your business was just as important as the success of their business. Or better still, do it yourself. There are literally thousands of CGI, PHP nd ASP scripts available on the web today designed to help you build and develop a web site with functionality and appeal. And the brutal truth is that the companies charging exorbitant rates are using these very same scripts. But why should they tell you? They are running a business too, and it's in their best interests to keep their secrets in order to continue making money off the uninformed.

Before you think to yourself, "I can't do this, CGI is out of my league", let me tell you that half the people I mention in the above paragraph don't know a CGI script from a bar of soap. They don't need to either, and neither do you. And this is why: Build A FAQ. A free CGI script available here (or here for the Plus version with additional features). Build a FAQ is the key to generating a long lasting, solid traffic stream without paying anyone a cent. We have dozens of scripts available on this site that you can add to your arsenal of traffic and functionality building weapons. Even if you have never looked at a CGI script in your life, for a reasonable fee, we will install it for you so that all you need to know is how to use a keyboard. Once installed, your job is to start building content. Using the Plus version, your visitors inadvertently help you. Each time a visitor submits a question, you answer it and it's simultaneously posted to your web site and sent to the visitor via e-mail. Amazing? No, not really, but each time you answer a question, the next time someone looks for that answer using a search engine, guess whose web sites shows up in the results. A very simple strategy that worked for us and will work for you. Over time, and don't kid yourself, it will take months, not days, your web site will have so much information, that just about anytime anyone searches for anything relating to the products or services you provide, you'll be found. You probably found us by searching for something.

Getting the content up is only half the task. The other half is closing the sale once the visitor arrives. Presentation and usability are key factors. If your site screams "Amateur", consumers quickly move on to the next search result. If your site is difficult to navigate, or the consumer cannot find what they're looking for within seconds, literally, they're lost. However, if you have a well thought out design, without confusing, overwhelming content and the visitor can clearly see what they came for, they are much more likely to spend a few minutes reading about your product or service to see if it suits their needs.

geogoogle, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  9. geogoogle

geogoogle Peon

Best Answers:
    How to increase hits

There are two sure fire ways to increase hits. Buy them and generate them. Buying them is a temporary solution and can cost anywhere from $0 to $1 per hit. The free hits you purchase, cost you more than nothing. They cost you repeat visits and a lot of traffic. This is because in order to receive your free hits, you must utilize undesirable pop up or pop down windows. I, like most web surfers/consumers avoid sites that utilize pop up windows. If I encounter them (sometimes up to 10 new pop up windows per page) I don't go back. That's lost traffic for you. So what you bought was lost traffic. When paid for, hits you purchase do bring in traffic, and if you're paying closer to $1 per hit, chances are it's quality, targeted traffic. That's what you want, but can you afford to forever pay for those hits? If not, read on.
    If you're like me, you would prefer a steady increase in constant traffic. This can be achieved through diligent work. Work that you can do and won't cost you anything but your time. To build a solid stream of visitors you need content. It's that simple. If you don't have any content, forget your share of traffic from the number one method used to locate information and products. Search engines. The most valuable source of highly targeted free hits on the web. If you don't have the search engines working with you, you don't stand a chance. The new information age is becoming a very viable solution for many industries. There was a time, not so long ago, when the cost of building a web business was beyond the reach of the average small to medium sized business. When programming was in high demand and programmer's wages were even higher. As business after business went bust and reality set in, demand dropped and designers and programmers began to realize that their skills and services were no longer worth US$150 per hour.

Companies that to this day charge that much and more. More than two thirds of the sites developed by these companies are lucky if they survive six months. The customer cannot afford to continue to pump in thousands of dollars to upkeep a site that serves to do nothing more than syphon much needed funds. If you find yourself in this position, the first thing you must do is find someone else to handle the development of your site. Someone who cares about you and your business and treats your business as though it were their own, and the success of your business was just as important as the success of their business. Or better still, do it yourself. There are literally thousands of CGI, PHP nd ASP scripts available on the web today designed to help you build and develop a web site with functionality and appeal. And the brutal truth is that the companies charging exorbitant rates are using these very same scripts. But why should they tell you? They are running a business too, and it's in their best interests to keep their secrets in order to continue making money off the uninformed.

Before you think to yourself, "I can't do this, CGI is out of my league", let me tell you that half the people I mention in the above paragraph don't know a CGI script from a bar of soap. They don't need to either, and neither do you. And this is why: Build A FAQ. A free CGI script available here (or here for the Plus version with additional features). Build a FAQ is the key to generating a long lasting, solid traffic stream without paying anyone a cent. We have dozens of scripts available on this site that you can add to your arsenal of traffic and functionality building weapons. Even if you have never looked at a CGI script in your life, for a reasonable fee, we will install it for you so that all you need to know is how to use a keyboard. Once installed, your job is to start building content. Using the Plus version, your visitors inadvertently help you. Each time a visitor submits a question, you answer it and it's simultaneously posted to your web site and sent to the visitor via e-mail. Amazing? No, not really, but each time you answer a question, the next time someone looks for that answer using a search engine, guess whose web sites shows up in the results. A very simple strategy that worked for us and will work for you. Over time, and don't kid yourself, it will take months, not days, your web site will have so much information, that just about anytime anyone searches for anything relating to the products or services you provide, you'll be found. You probably found us by searching for something.

Getting the content up is only half the task. The other half is closing the sale once the visitor arrives. Presentation and usability are key factors. If your site screams "Amateur", consumers quickly move on to the next search result. If your site is difficult to navigate, or the consumer cannot find what they're looking for within seconds, literally, they're lost. However, if you have a well thought out design, without confusing, overwhelming content and the visitor can clearly see what they came for, they are much more likely to spend a few minutes reading about your product or service to see if it suits their needs.

geogoogle, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  10. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! How many sites do you have? Anyway, that is one hell of a niche! Congratulations!

Ragnarok, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  11. CouponCodes

CouponCodes Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweet cpc rate. Congrats

CouponCodes, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  12. blackcamaro

blackcamaro Peon

Best Answers:
    so far the best click i've had was only a dollar

blackcamaro, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  13. soniii

soniii Guest

Best Answers:
    congrats dude

soniii, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  14. kaesinee

kaesinee Peon

Best Answers:
    that is good keyword for me

kaesinee, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  15. ConnectReseller

ConnectReseller Guest

Best Answers:
    good dude. $9.34 from 2 clicks is really nice in this time. Your hard work has paid you :)

ConnectReseller, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  16. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    Excellent, google is finally out of recession now....congrats buddy !!.But as for me, I have been struggling to get my adsense account. I have tried 3-4 times but every time big G gives me different excuses and tells it can't approve my account. Sometime it says...my address matches with somebody else, sometime it says website content is not good.

Great you have made good money with just 2 clicks

softech02, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  17. rathin

rathin Peon

Best Answers:
    i think ur nich palyed a majore role on it

rathin, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  18. rivershan

rivershan Peon

Best Answers:
    what a high paying niches

rivershan, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  19. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulation friend for nice click.
    Enjoy your earning and try to get more earning from adsense also.

dipal76, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  20. adi4x

adi4x Peon

Best Answers:
    on the picture i see 3 clicks.. good anyway :)

adi4x, Jul 8, 2009 IP