1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 2 Alexa Ranked sites For Sale !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iMarketing.ae, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMarketing.ae

iMarketing.ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear paw42uk...

Don't be confused man ,I spoke with my web developer to make the GA Stats ,please be postponed and watch my listing .. it may takes 4 to 5 days ! don't worry my listing for two weeks ,so there is time left :) However you may want to reserve your place with at least one bid if you are really serious about it and I believe you are !

best regards

iMarketing.ae, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  2. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    I will not be bidding without any information, I can show you how to add your site for GA stats in two minutes, it will start to show stats after the day is complete. You need to look at getting a more competent web developer if he thinks it will take up to 5 days!

paw42uk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear paw42uk...
    No need to bid if you don't want ...
    Please be patient ! my web developer works for me and he is getting paid anyways ... no need to push it this way ,I know what I am doing ...4 to 5 days you need to wait ! because I want to add the stats at least for 3 or 4 days ,so be postponed :)

thanks

iMarketing.ae, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  4. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    No problem at all, remember the longer you leave it to post any real stats the less time you give us to post any bids.

paw42uk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  5. JeremyIrvine

JeremyIrvine Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Your're saying a $15 k budget cannot get you a website of $1k revenue?! Wow.
    Anyway I checked your website and it seems to have a lot of error at the top.

JeremyIrvine, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  6. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some people they have questions about the posts are very old !

here you can find the latest published posts http://earnersclub.net/upcoming.php

thanks

iMarketing.ae, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  7. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Posted By: kruper 1786 days ago ?????? :/

royalstar_23, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  8. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is that means ? can u give more from your valuable time and describe in more details what u want to say ?

thanks

9. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The link you sent.. I checked the last post in to your website and it says: Person name and 1786 days old(last post) ... Can you please explain bro?

royalstar_23, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  10. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear royalstar,

Someone before you asked about the posts why they are old ! so I went to the admin area and I saw 100's of unpublished posts need approval ... I checked them all in one time and I approved them thinking of them that they are all new posts !

However before I do that process I actually saw new posts with new dates but I am not really sure how to view them anymore ...

Thanks

11. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    what script do you use on imfury.com?

korfezli1966, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  12. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    both sites are based on pligg cms !

13. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Hi iMarketing.ae,

May I know what type of spam security/protection that was used on both sites to protect bots visit. I guess you are aware there are lots of software created just for submitting listing automatically on social bookmarking sites especially Pligg CMS site. My valuation is simple, low Alexa traffic doesn't mean a site worth to buy if all the visitors are bots.

So back to my first question. What type of spam protection you use for both sites. Did you use any plugin such as solving catpcha code or maybe other than that? If you only use solving catpcha code, can you ensure that traffics driven to both sites are real human and not bots since there are lot of software use a service to help solving the capthca code automatically.

I'm looking forward your answer before I make any bid. Thank you

anxjuz86, Sep 7, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  14. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear anxjuz86,

I haven't use anything for these sites and I never did ...because I just bought them very soon (before week ago ) .

I don't promise nothing as revenues or income or traffic or cash machine sites etc.........

This massage for everyone please Evaluate & Valuate than make your estimation about these sites or you bid or buy them ! or nice to have you on board with us .

I bought them as there are now and I am selling them as they are now !!! no promise in any-kind ....

iMarketing.ae, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  15. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Thank you for your nice explanation as a seller. It is a common thing when prospective owner asking for wonder questions before buying. Anyway, thank you again.

anxjuz86, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  16. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks to u anxjuz86 for sharing your experience and your interest with us in such nice manner :)

iMarketing.ae, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  17. Smackers

Smackers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,
    I have read all the post you have been saying this constantly u bought them couple of days ago from someone else. I just need to ask you what were your checking parameter to buy the site from previous owner. If you are planning to sell it for high price or u think they r high price sites then u might have also spend some good money for buying them. And if u have bought them on good price then u must have certain criteria to buy those site what were those parameter u checked with previous owner. And if u had in mind to buy them n sell them instantly to make some profit then i must say u must have collected some data from previous owner. As if i had a plan to buy a site just to sell it instantly to make some profit i would collect as much data as i can from previous owner to post them as support to get me good price.
    For analytic it just takes minute to add the code snipet in any cms based site to get the stats. SO i think u should do that once u have it then everyone would be interested in seeing 2 things (daily visits + source) these are very much important for any buyer to make a bid on some site which is selling on high price. And about members i tell u honestly if i will make a social bookmarking site today in a week i will get 50k members to the site for sure . Can be done easily using auto submission bots. I m not saying ur members are bot but u r not providing any proof so far to justify anything related to site. I have seen yr post all are like could be could not be nothing u mentioned is clear you are not sure about anything . So its making me real confused how you bought a site without having any information of the site. As buyer need these information for sure before making a bid.

Smackers, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  18. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear Smackers...

Google Analytics will be added as soon I am back from my vacation within 3 days ,I asked my webdeveloper to install it and I believe he did already !

I am proud of you as a buyer that you have read all my posts before you add any comment ... This is definitely means you are professional and serious about what you do !

please note , I cannot reveal my secret on how I did evaluate the sites before I bought them and I hope you understand that as professional !

I will keep saying .... I don't promise nothing as revenues or income or traffic or cash machine sites etc.........

This massage for everyone please Evaluate & Valuate than make your estimation about these sites or you bid or buy them ! or nice to have you on board with us .

I bought them as there are now and I am selling them as they are now !!! no promise in any-kind ....

Thanks

iMarketing.ae, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  19. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No email sent to me from u at all !

iMarketing.ae, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  20. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,
    I added u on Skype now ,please accept it !

iMarketing.ae, Sep 9, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.