1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 2 Alexa Ranked sites For Sale !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iMarketing.ae, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am selling 2 Alexa Ranked sites Page Rank 2 with huge traffics& backlinks ,including 36946 members !

no reserve !

Earnersclub.net & IMFury.com are social bookmarking sites about SEO & internet marketing techniques and resources.Built on the idea that not all SEO resources & tutorials are created
    equal, the goal is to create a place where people can find geniune, reliable and informative SEO & internet marketing techniques and resources.

Winner will have two sites Earnersclub.net & IMFury.com

Earnersclub.net Current Members: 36946
    Site Worth test

[​IMG]

Another Site Worth Test

[​IMG]

Stats here

[​IMG]

Note sites no revenues stats ! I just bought them like this ... each of them has many members and a lots of backlinks .

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
    iMarketing.ae, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  2. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice sites can please update your analytics

fadhi123, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. SpySearch

SpySearch Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is all the content from October 2008 - has anything been posted after this time?

SpySearch, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  4. iMarketing.ae

iMarketing.ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is sample of the latest submission post here !

Note please Current Members: 36946

iMarketing.ae, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  5. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    analytics is updated

6. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please stop asking for reserve price ! cannot reveal it now :) but its very close ( not high )

Happy bidding ...

7. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Majestic Site Explorer - Summary http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/site-explorer/summary/earnersclub.net?oq=earnersclub.net&IndexDataSource=F

8. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, Do you have any sort of earning with this website??? Have you used adsense recent past !!! If so then can you share it with us?

royalstar_23, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  9. almostfamous

almostfamous Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your not gonna get 15k out of this site when all of us could take 15k and go on Flippa and buy a site earning 1,000$+ monthly when you claim no revenue. Also just because other websites claim your site is worth 68k dosn't mean anything its about money if your sites not making money then its practically worthless

almostfamous, Sep 4, 2013 IP
    matt_62 and piyushchopra like this.
  10. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No,these sites I owned very lately and the X-owner for the sites left them without real time marketing and maintenance etc...
    please ,evaluate them by yourself ...my listing is very transparent and clear... no revenues claimed !!!

11. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear almostfamous,

1- With all respect stop PM unless your offer is premium or close to 15k ! otherwise keep Bidding ...
    2- in your dream...if you can get 15k site who makes you 1000$ from Flippa !
    3- I was clear in my description that the sites has no income ! but it doesn't mean worthless ...
    4- with all sites traffics + backlinks + Alexa ranking + page rank etc... + some little SEO & maintenance you will get more than 1000$ per month ! otherwise you will not place a bid ,please be honest man !
    5- do you know what you can do with Earnersclub.net Current Members: 36946 ?

Thanks for passing by :)

12. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    I see you have google analytics installed, can you show your GA stats and traffic source. Or are you willing to allow restricted (view only) to your google analytics.

paw42uk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  13. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here is one of the latest submission has been added before 3 hours ! http://www.earnersclub.net/story.php?id=61

14. healthytalk

healthytalk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Hello,
    First, are the members opt in or double opt in? ( because if they are opt in, then mainly they are worthless, and they don't even worth 1 cent)
    2. Why are the registration disabled ?
    3. Please upload GA stats and also do let us know the GEO & sources of traffic. I mean how many organic and referral?
    4. Why didn't you monetize this website? I mean is it banned from adsense ?
    5. Are we bidding for both of your website in this auction?

Please clear my queries and I might be interested in bidding.

healthytalk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  15. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest ...

please before you get in rush posting your comments please read my listing and other comments carefully ,because you may find the answer for your question !
    1- As I mentioned that I bought the sites very soon and I didn't maintain or do anything for the sites !
    2- I am selling them as they are .
    3- No promise of any kind ,anyone can evaluate & valuate based on your estimation you will buy or bid !
    4- About GA States ,the x-owner of the sites cannot be reach to get access for the GA Stats !
    5- Logically,These sites are for linking resource which means people comes to the site register to make submission with link to their website ,so I believe there are not in any how opt-in !!! BTW 99% of the sites submissions are from members & not from admin !
    6- yes- You are bidding on both sites (winner will have both sites )
    7- why they should be banded from adsense ?
    8- if you feel my sites don't worth 1 cents than kindly don't bid but thanks to u for passing by :)

Happy bidding ....

16. healthytalk

healthytalk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Yeah, I read your thread before making this post.
    But I thought you would at least know a lil bit about the website.
    ANd please read my post again, I never said your site worth 1 cent, I said if the members are opt in only then they don't worth a cent. BIG DIFFERENCE, you see.
    And yes, admins dont make accounts, but I am saying this because you are focusing a lot on those 39k+ members worth. As you know Social Bookmarks are spammed most and they have most bot registrations, so if the members are real and verified then surely your website worth a lot but on the other hand if they are not then they are nothing but just a list.
    So, these things needs to be cleared because you see, the price is not small, so we buyers also need to get as much information so that we can make some profit too. I hope you will understand this.

healthytalk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  17. almostfamous

almostfamous Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well even with bots they can register as well and become verified, The accounts would be worth something if they had no spam / active posts without link backs but it dosnt look like to many are honestly from what ive seen so far

and just to add it seems like all the posts are over 1700+ days old even the comments are over 1000 days old

AND we have no idea where traffic is coming from he could be using bots to increase traffic or anything like this you need to verify where the traffic is coming from

almostfamous, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  18. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear healthytalk,

You seem to me Genuine Buyer ... I will be Glad to support any request from your side ! the problem now is you maybe more expert than me with evaluating specially in buying sites ...I really don't have more information more than what I posted here in this auction !

About bots registration ,I am not sure if pligg CMS could be easy to access by bots ! however I repeat again I am not promising or providing more than the available information founded here !

The sites were left with no update and maintenance or any kind of effective marketing ! However I don't claim the sites are supercashmachine but they could be :)

Thanks

19. iMarketing.ae

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear almostfamous ,

Now I believe you have more information than me about the sites ... Actually I own these sites from the date of 9/1/2013 - so if you think in your experience the traffics comes from bots ,could be yes & could be no ...I really don't know what to answer .

However , I really expect honest review about these sites ... not only guessing negative comments here !

This massage for everyone please Evaluate & Valuate than make your estimation about these sites or you bid or buy them ! or nice to have you on board with us :)

Thanks

20. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    Still confused why you can't show your google stats via analytics. Even if you can't access previous stats it is very straightforward for you to verify the site yourself using googles webmaster tools. As you get roughly 3k visits a day even one day of stats would allow us to evaluate the value of your site.

paw42uk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.