1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 ad block or 4 ad block ?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by nriweb, Nov 14, 2004.

I just read some suggestions .. it seems having a 2 ad block is better as google places the highest priced ads first and so if the number of clicks you get is somewhat constant, then you get paid more !!

As pointed out by other users, the chances of getting a click for a 4 ad block is much more in lot of cases and so sometimes a 4 ad block proves to be profitable.

I just found something which I would like to share. Say you have a page wich deals with digital mp3 players and your page is mainly telling users about the iRiver mp3 player but towards the end you compare it with the ipod. So if you have a 4 ad block .. as your page deals mainly with iRiver, your first few ads will be for iRiver and maybe the last ones could be for iPods. But as iPod is a much more expensive keyword, your fourth ad will be paying you more than the first !!!

Correct me if I am wrong friends !!!

nriweb, Nov 14, 2004 IP