1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2,800 a month Live Help Website for Sale!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Nanofied Productions, is selling one of our biggest websites to date...

This website sells a Live Help system to website owners. In the past months, my average for the site profit ($400-$500 in ads) was $2,800 per month! I know you probably think I am crazy, but I have a new site coming up that is going to take all my teams time, and we need to sell this one so we have money for the new one.

To show everyone that I am not kidding andthat there really are tons of people who signed up for the service, visit this link... http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&compare_sites=&y=p&q=&url=livehelpoperator.com which clearly shows this website having over 6,000 hits in a single day! The websites rank is also in the low 990,000's. For any unfamiliar alexa users, that may sound high, but that is 990,000 out of every site on the web!

Alot of my traffic and sales came from PPC advertising, although I do own and run tons of other sites, in which I emailed and told members about the site and its benifits. I will continue to email members and such of my other sites after the sale of the site, so you dotn have to worry about that :).

The website has three different plans set up, which are one ($19.99), Live ($39.99), and Pro ($49.99). Our biggest seller is the $39.99 package. Lucky for the winning bidder, the website is also completely autoated in sales. All you have to do is checkthe website admin panel every once and a while to acept new payments and activatetheir account. After that you dont haveto do anything for the users have their own control panels in which they control every aspect of their support panel.

To try out the user panel yourself go too...
    http://www.livehelpoperator.com/operators/index.php?l=demoaccount
    Username:demoaccount
    Password:demoaccount
    (may not work until monday)

A screenshot of my profits for last month WITHOUT any advertisements is right here...
    http://boardingscene.com/paypal.jpg (there was a $29.99 christmas special)
    I'm sorry I dont have any screenshots of the website at it's high, you can read more about that in this thread...

Winner of this Auction will recieve all aspects of the website such as, hosting, doamin name, all ownership right, ect. I will also help the winner in the advertising process, and help them with the website for a period of 2 months. The websites design is very easy to modify as well. Anyone with basic knowledge of html can easily update the looks of the site.

www.LiveHelpOperator.com

Starting Bid: $600
    BIN: $3000 (Thats about one month's profit with advertising)

All BIN offers will be considered, if close to my stated price.

Website is being added to Ebay on Tuesday, and the bid will end on Sunday. Whichever ammount of money is larger, will win the website...

Good Luck Bidding!

Pm Me with Any Questions!

I Also am looking to sell another site of mine www.BoardingScene.com if the price is right...

It is a snowboarding, skatebaording, surfing, mountainboarding, wakebaording community. It has a integrated home page, videos section, pictures section, blog section, and lot of others such as a help system. It is based off the Invision board, which mean the entire site can be edited through the admin panel. You can PM me if interest in it as well.

Thanks Again!

Jon
    Nanofied Productions

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice site. How many customers does it have right now?

I assume it simply requires a javascript to be placed on the site and something similar on the operator's computer as well?

Is it an affiliate, or did you have the operator software custom written for your site?

lorien1973, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  3. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Something is not right here....

The domain was registered half way through october. So you're saying the site made over $2500 in sales for both Novermber and December?

Site has no PR or SE index of course because it's new. Many searches I did returned nothing in terms of the site or anyone linking to it.

Site has been live I'm assuming for at least 2 months but you have no predicted pagerank meaning you didn't do any link building.

What "minimal advertising" did you do to get that many saleson it's own? Was it legal. Black hat? Buyer should probably know this before buying.

GeorgeB., Jan 8, 2006 IP
  4. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm assuming its PPC advertising.

5. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is PPC advertising using adwords, And I only put in about $400 (which is great considering the $2,800 I made off the site). I own all the technology on the site, it is not affiliate software. Responding to George's question, no I didnt not really do any link buildign or seo work. I did not have to. But I will do Seo work and Link Building if the winner would like.

Thanks!

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  6. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pm me proof of income? possibly some site stats? maybe some keywords you used to bid on? Thanks.

7. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I pm'd you lorien... I am going to send another soon...

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  8. sji2671

sji2671 Self Made Mind

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you also PM me the same.

sji2671, Jan 8, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  9. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I posted a user admin panel demo account onto the site description above...

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  10. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    that login didnt work for me

11. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just noticed that when I tried myself. I am going to contact my programmer and get him to figure out everything. He said he was fixing somethign the other day. I will get this to everyone monday hopefully.

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  12. joch21

joch21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can we see proof of income. Otherwise it looks like the regualr live help sites that sell on ebay...

joch21, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  13. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have stated this to a few other users, but I dont have any proof of income such as a paypal screenshot. Think about it, when I was pulling in $2,800 a month, do you really think I was thinking about taking a screenshot so I could sell to someone? The only proof I have is its alexa.com page which shows over 6,000+ users a day... Think about it, at around $30 for every product sold, and with over 6,000+ users a day, you dont think it was easy making $2,800? Thats about 95 sells, that is only 3 sales per day out of 6,000+ visitors.

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  14. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sure wouldn't trust a seller that doesn't have any proof of income and brags about Alexa as if it had any value.

Takes a couple of minutes to take a paypal screenshot, you can take screenshots of any date you want, so that excuse isn't valid.

fryman, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  15. Nanofied

Nanofied Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, that not to smart though... Why do people even trust paypal screenshots, I can go into photoshop and make a account with a mere $35 in it look like it has $10 million in it. Also, I dont know how much you know about alexa, but to have rankings like this site has accomplished, isnt exactly easy.

If your going to bid, bid, but please just dont comein to rip on others websites...

Nanofied, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  16. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And you don't come in to rip other potential buyers with your scams. This is a turnkey site that can be bought for 30 bucks at Ebay, without any proof of income it is worth nothing more than that.

Anyway, talking about Alexa the way you do sure makes you sound like you have no idea of how this business runs.

fryman, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  17. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what are you talking about? a 900,000+ ranking i can get overnight just by using the alexa toolbar. plus no SS's of rev proof.

i smell something...cant really put my finger on it...anyone else smell that?
    =X

ly2, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  18. MountainLife

MountainLife Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how are you recieving your income?

MountainLife, Jan 8, 2006 IP
  19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cky47, we're not exactly ripping on your thread, we're merely looking out for our other members who may or may not know as much as we know about scammers selling junk sites for way more than they are worth.

For your future info take or comments as pointers because your thread had a few indicators that would instantly trigger a scam alert..

1) Anyone who comes in here claiming thier website makes $2800 a month but starts the bidding at $450 is a dead giveaway.

2) Full disclosure is ALWAYS the best way to do business. You are obviously not telling us the whole story. Hence all the questions had to be asked.

3) Fryman is right, the fact that you dont know how easily alexa rankings can be faked does diminish your credibility a bit.

4) The cheap turnkey template.

Had you simply come in here and said, here's my site, it's made average $2800/month for the past 2 months and I did it solely with PPC would have been a lot more believable.

GeorgeB., Jan 8, 2006 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  20. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm smelling it.

mcfox, Jan 8, 2006 IP
Thread Status: