1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

18th million 4 adsense cheater(s)

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mizt, May 18, 2005.

1. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    In his example site you would never get 30%..It just slaps a 468x at the top of the page :confused:

No blending or anything unique.

If the whole premise is to convert AdWords expenditures to AdSense income, its even worse then I thought

yfs1, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

Best Answers:
    I stopped with the links on the second page. Although I don't think his product is well thought out at all and as you said, discussing the issues can benefit everyone.

Converting AdWords to AdSense is extremely difficult and I know of only a handful of people that were succesfull long term. Their sites look nothing like this product though and it is a lot more about research which is very time consuming.

For a program that hypes that you don't have to know anything about websites, its a very tall order.

He has avoided the question of whether the end user can customize the html, etc. Without that option the site will never rank.

yfs1, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  3. cwdedes

cwdedes Peon

Best Answers:
    Your right, on the example page you would be lucky to see a 2% CTR

Like I said that is not the optimized page.

I am not going to show you my techniques of blending the adsense into the site.

I am sure most of you know them though

Using the same border color and BG color as your website.

Placing the ads in very prominent locations (hot spots)

and such...

cwdedes, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  4. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Adding the two other ads increases it...

I think I've become an unofficial spokesman for Swap Clix!!!!!

Nintendo, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  5. yfs1

Best Answers:
    You can add 100 ads and it won't neccesary increase CTR. I have seen sites that use one block and have a 10% + CTR and are high 4 figures to low 5.

There have been several experiments here where CTR's dropped due to adding boxes.

I thought that was the idea of your product?? To help people optimize their sites for AdSense?

I'm starting to think you were paid off Nintendo :D

yfs1, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  6. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll settle for an explanation of this:
    Have you sold those products for that sum previously? before giving it all away at only $59.97. I know in the UK if you make that kind of claim it has to be true..

Design Agent, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  7. cwdedes

cwdedes Peon

Best Answers:
    I have purchased the bonuses from there authors.

They all have retail selling prices that the authors are still selling their products for.

I have permission to package their products into a bonus package and give them away with my products.

cwdedes, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  8. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

His link example convinced me!!! So no more wars or lawsuits now!!!! We are all one big happy family, right!!!

9. yfs1

Best Answers:
    What are the "bonuses" and are they eBooks containing ads?

Everyone seems to do this so I'm not so sure we can single you out but it is one of those frustrating things.

I remember years ago I bought an eBook "worth" $99 on eBay about HTML. I opened it up and it barely skimmed the surface and the 200 page book had 180 pages of ads :eek:

yfs1, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  10. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah he is being threatened as enemy number one on warriorworld and now he is a spokesperson!

What in the wide world of sports is going on!

:)

aeiouy, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  11. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    You buy products that have reseller rights. Then add them to other products, like products you make yourself as bonuses to try to get more people to buy your products!

12. cwdedes

cwdedes Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, those eBooks suck.

All my content is right to the point, NO ads whatsoever.

The bonuses have some affiliate links in them, but they all provide usefull information, no "ads".

I get tons of emails from people asking me to promote their products, I review them and see that 90% of them are ads for other products. That is a waste of time.

cwdedes, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  13. yfs1

Best Answers:
    It did?? If it doesn't allow the user to edit the HTML at all (whcih hasn't been answered yet) it is classic "Built for AdSense"

Add to that he hasn't answered the question on scraping a site that doesn't allow that.

I don't believe he's a scammer (don't think I ever said that) but not sure how you can throw your support behind a product like this. Especially as something people should be putting their AdSense account at risk over.

I would just sell it as a Blackhat tool and let people decide for themself about AdSense. Then I probably wouldn't care as there is tons of this ion the market. Maybe its the marketing and the deceptive wording that I have an issue with.

yfs1, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  14. cwdedes

cwdedes Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, users can edit anything they want.

From experience most people using the program have no idea how to use HTML editors though.

I use EzineArticles to grab articles from, it allows 25 articles to be pulled down per year.

My example site is a beta test site that I use to test new templates and layouts, so I of course violated their TOS by grabbing more than 25 articles, but that is my own fault. If they would like to contact me regarding that they are free to do so. Users usually only pull down a few articles to setup a simple site.

cwdedes, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  15. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, so even if it makes good business sense to give away $2300 of quality resources for $60 - Ill assume that it is the case.

So, http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=315844&postcount=96 still havent really answered this.

Also, for someone that has been "seoing" for 10 years, it seems that you make alot of fundemental mistakes.
    1. Linking to this thread from warrior forum - only going to help it rank higher.
    2. Doing your best to mislead people with your infomercial (micro screenshots, lies, ambigious info)
    3. Trying to threaten law suits against a forum ? especially when the thread was dormant. You really think that if the whole thread got deleted, then there will be 1000 in its place on 1000 other forums ?
    4. Trying to bluff people here by following the tips in the other forum.

Had you ever visited dp before ? have you realised your errors ? can you turn this into some good publicity ?

Design Agent, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  16. cwdedes

cwdedes Peon

Best Answers:
    Design Agent, I guess you have not followed this thread.

I am not worried about this thread ranking higher because it will soon be removed.

I talked to Shawn and he told me a court order would remove this thread.

cwdedes, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  17. yfs1

Best Answers:
    On what basis do you think that will be granted. If you are succesful, you should start a site on how you were able to do it as that may get a lot more uniques then any scraper site.

Do a search on Winn and Sims or Traffic Power here

Best of Luck

yfs1, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  18. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    LMAO. So you think that, when you're out looking for something real, it's a waste of your time finding these annoying ads...

Whilst... (Let me get this right...)

You offer a tool that makes ads (AS) to which you should point ads (AW). So the innocent searcher who finds the AW ad clicks, arrives on the annoying AS site only to find they need to click again to finally find something that resembles what they were searching for. But probably not since the path from Google to AdWords to Landing Page to AdSense to Landing Page probably messes up the relevancy.

You might want to study the meaning of Integrity

T0PS3O, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  19. cwdedes

cwdedes Peon

Best Answers:
    I have more then enough legal power to do it.

I dont think Digital Point can fight it.

cwdedes, Sep 13, 2005 IP
  20. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I love shawn.

I have to second YFS1's comments on how you think you will so easily get a court order to shut this thread down.

I don't even see anything untrue in this thread.

aeiouy, Sep 13, 2005 IP