1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 300 Word Articles for $1.5 - Payment on Delivery - *Limited Orders*

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TJ Coldstepper, Feb 28, 2010.

Happy Holi Digitalpointers,

Alright, let's not make this into another sob story thread but rather a thread that caters to providing quality content services to clients.

I used to run one of the most successful bulk article writing services here on these forums but for the last two months, I have been through hell and back. I could've run into details here, but let's save it all for some other thread, some other time.

Since, I went MIA - I did receive two negative itraders, a few negative comments and it all did add up to an overall negative reputation as a writer on Digitalpoint.

To clear up this, I will be providing 300 word articles on topics that you prefer for the cost of $1.5 - the minimum order set is atleast 10 articles and payment will be asked for only when the articles are completed and sufficient proof of completion is provided to you. The articles will be mailed immediately after the payment.

I will be taking in only a limited number of orders and will close the thread as soon as I find my writers' slot filling up.

Awaiting a good response.

Warm Regards,
    TJ

TJ Coldstepper, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  2. ac3_spad3s

ac3_spad3s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You have two negative itraders from buyers who never received articles. Can you pay after you complete them?

ac3_spad3s, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. TJ Coldstepper

TJ Coldstepper Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is already stated in the thread title that payment is on delivery.

From the original post -

TJ Coldstepper, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. determinedgirl

determinedgirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Approx. how long is turnaround time? Do you write on all topics or are there some topics you don't write on?

determinedgirl, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  5. jumpinjack

jumpinjack Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's still not good considering your recent itrader. I think most people would be more comfortable to pay after receipt of articles.

If you can accept that, please PM me and I will order.

If not, then best of luck to you.

jumpinjack, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  6. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

I am willing to order 10 articles at $1.5 each provided I receive the articles first and will have to test to see if they are copyscape passed. I am more than happy to pay for them once I receive them, but sometimes it helps to have a little faith in people. I know there are unscrupulous characters out there, and all I can say is that you retain the copyright of the articles till payment is received. It's as simple as that. All you need to do is ask someone in writing, even if it is through a forum post/PM to agree to pay for the articles or else you retain the copyright if the person does not pay. It helps to be firm in your decisions and if you find that someone does not pay you, then simply sell the articles on or use it for your own sites if you are lucky enough to have similar niche sites.

But through my recent experience I realized that there are some people with very noble intentions and I like many others, have paid easily upfront only to find that we do not get articles and opening a paypal dispute also takes ages. So if you are interested, then let me know within a few hours if possible from this post, or else I will just move on. If you have an eBay account, you can also set up a 'Buy It Now' auction and I will happily do it through there if needs be to give you peace of mind. But overall, in the real world... you work first and then get paid. Not the other way around.

sarah_harvey, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  7. TJ Coldstepper

TJ Coldstepper Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jack and Sarah,

Thanks for chiming in on my threads with your valuable inputs. If delivery first, payment later does provide you with reasons enough to trust me, I'd only be more than glad to provide you with the same.

However, as Sarah said, I will be retaining all copyrights for the said articles until the payment clears.

From now on, payment will be accepted after delivery.

Warm Regards,
    TJ

TJ Coldstepper, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  8. Rigmonkey

Rigmonkey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The next time I pop into McDonalds, I'll insist on eating the Big Mac first. I'm sure they'll have enough faith in me to say it's fine!

As an idea, why not reach a halfway point instead of 'chicken and egging' it? Pay half up front, receive the articles and release the rest of the payment once items pass Copyscape?At the very worst, the writer gets compensated for his time and the buyer doesn't have to commit to shelling out in bulk to a trader with negative iTrader points.

It's so easy really....

Rigmonkey, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  9. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll take you up on your order. I'll do 10. Do you have a sample? I am online for the next few hours, so let me know if you want to take care of this today.

------

I just went ahead a sent you my order. I'll post a review upon compeltion!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
    blueboxer, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  10. awesomeseating

awesomeseating Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TJ,

I have emailed you (3) times this week about the insurance article project and have no response, are you still working on the project?

awesomeseating, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  11. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am expecting mine by the end of the day.

blueboxer, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  12. ivek

ivek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still didnt receive a refund from you.
    You owe $75 + $68.

And again, not replying to my emails?

ivek, Mar 14, 2010 IP