1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

17 year old girl stoned to death for falling in love with the wrong boy

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Jun 12, 2007.

1. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's naive because some ppl already writing that it's a muslim thing, etc., that's just what the author wanted. Use the media right, and you got the power of millions ppl.

I so f. hate this word religion, whoever invented it was an idiot. The only positive thing from it, is that Earth dont get oversaturated with ppl, some kill others.

N_F_S, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It happens elsewhere granted, however what was the 'cause' or the 'why' of this one? Nothing to do with their religion or culture?...

It is directly tied to their religion and culture, no way of denying it ;)

GRIM, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  3. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    she was a virgin, the autopsy proved she was a virgin, and they shouted praise to god or whatever you lot shout when you kill people.

2000 men killed her, i am making it known, the difference is that this is happening every day in the muslim world. 10-20 times a day. it is not a one off thing.

samantha pia, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are foolish enough to not see the difference I will help you:
    1. a whole belief system that teaches this as a good thing
    or
    2. a random person - who usually when caught is punished - (although not always equal to the crime.)

one is accepted - look how many do it, how many watch, how many cheer

The other is amongst a very few and is condemned by many.

See the difference yet??

Probably not, nothing to see here........................

debunked, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  5. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:
    You are asking for the impossible.
    To ask Muslims to condemn that act is like asking them to express disapproval of their prophet’s teachings and to basically criticize the laws of Allah. Even if the stoning act appears brutal to them they believe that the punishment was just for the committed crime.

kafer, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  6. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe, but that's their world, their rules, no need to fix them unless they aren't on their motherland.

N_F_S, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  7. debunked

Best Answers:
    Woops, I forgot, don't blame the culprit blame the one who is aware!

thanks for the reminder, I think Gtech would be glad you reminded us too.

8. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    how many ? Do you really care what's going on in Afganistan or Iran? Let them live as they want, who cares. They have been living like that for centuries.

N_F_S, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    To an 'extent' I will agree with that, I hate seeing getting involved in other beliefs and or religions, countries. However to fully take that attitude is simply not a possibility, there are boundaries and IMO this is one of them that can not be crossed.

BTW they were not following the law, they broke the law or did you as well not read the facts? :confused:

BTW this crap is exactly what I used to debate about how our new found allies were the bad ones, guess what Iraq war supporters these are our 'allies' doing this crap, the true 'baddies' of Iraq.. Real great we supported them, makes you feel real warm inside.

GRIM, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  10. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I did, it's in UK. I am against it too. I was just surprised with the reaction, when it's been like that for years in other parts of the world.

N_F_S, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The case shown was from Iraq, not the UK.
    Reaction because it's rare to see an actual video like that, brings it that much further to reality. Especially for me when these SOB's are our allies, the ones we supported.....................

GRIM, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  12. debunked

Best Answers:
    Well it was just a woman, so it really doesn't matter does it.

Kind of like the realization they are having in China and other parts of Asia with the population of imbalance after killing so many of the baby girls. Again, they are just girls, so I guess I should just ignore it...

... ignorance is bliss.

13. Creative_illusion

Creative_illusion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is madness... I just stop the movie when I saw the 1st concrete block smashes on her head and the blood starting to flow on the floor AND PEOPLE ARE JUST STEPPING ON IT!!! what the!!! ... worst than animal.. even a dog can't bare to see their puppy dies why people like this took her life (in a brutal way) ? MADNESS!!!

Creative_illusion, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  14. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Damnit that movie made me sick. If I ever saw that happen in life I don't know what I do...makes me angry. :mad:

EGS, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  15. Creative_illusion

Creative_illusion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah me too.. If i was there I don't know either what will I do.. I mean how can I stop myself a thousand people... :D

Creative_illusion, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  16. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody would know what they would do. Of course you wont stop them, but you could make a stand, possibly the most important thing you'd do in your life even if it ended your own...

GRIM, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  17. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to pass by and say this is one of the saddess videos I have seen in a while. Iraq is really a messed up place, and I hope nobody finds her boyfriend!

KingofKings, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  18. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait a minute! Let's read the story again.

She (non-muslim) loved a teenage boy (muslim) of the wrong religion .

I read in the Amnesty website that the girl was a non muslim (Yezidi) and I guess neither were her relatives. I can only conclude that this was a non muslim stoning ceremony, since some of her relatives took part in the punishment. Though some muslims may have joined the stoning mob or have just been watching, on this particular case are we just blaming the muslims or am I wrong?

kafer, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I read that part as well, actually did a little researching before on the different religions. Either way muslim or not I'm more focusing on the what and where 'northern Iraq, Kurdish, the act itself'.

--edits..
    I'm doing more research on the religion, learn something new every day.

GRIM, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  20. NAS125

NAS125 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a little late for me to get back into this, but regarding Krakjoe & Grim...
    -----! How sick are you Turhapuro, what ever the f--k your name is. Can you live with yourself? Do you have a wife? Does it not get to you that EVERY night you go to bed by yourself because your a worthless peice of s--t to this world. Do your wrists hurt from having to please yourself every night because women wont look at you if you belive they deserve to die like that? Does it not bother you that you know half the world hates you? Does it not haunt you that your are a sick bastard and as religious as you may be your going to hell? Ever wonder what hurts more... Stoning to death, or the fiery flames of hell?
    You know what? Murder is also a crime, so I hope you get the proper punishment whether it be someone knocking you out or your religion turning on you and leaving you to wonder the world as a worthless peice nothing! Good day... Asshole!

Just my thoughts... Shouldnt affect anyone BUT that disgusting scum bag of a body. Thanks DP! Always a great forum to visit!

NAS125, Jun 13, 2007 IP
    GRIM and debunked like this.