1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

17 year old girl stoned to death for falling in love with the wrong boy

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Jun 12, 2007.

1. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yet another one that seems to miss the point about the OP not bringing religion into it, the OP was to point out a horiffic death of a girl by the hands of a mob. there was no mention of religion or islam, why oh why is it so hard for you to see the death of a girl at the hands of a mob something other than mob rule. no matter what fuckin religion it is.

samantha pia, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Samantha, why do you keep referring to the OP as if that is someone else, you are the op.:) Anyway, I sure don't want to argue with you because I really like you. All I am trying to say is that I think kafer has a point. I looked at this thread but only got thru the first 2 pages because I got tired, but here are comments that seem to blame this on islam just in 1st 2 pages...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=3432747&postcount=2
    Sick stuff. This sort of puts a crimp in dgridly's post "they love their children too."

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=3434055&postcount=18
    thats what Islam's shira law is all about. oppression of women, to the point of murdering them in brutal ways that you cant even call the men humans anymore.
    how can you allow that to happen to someone you love? it proves they do not know the concept of love and have never really felt true love when they can dispose of their own daughters in a mannor you wouldn't even do to a wild animal

posts 22,23, and 24 insinuating muslims

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=3434538&postcount=24
    do you want me to do all the research for you? Gtect is the man to ask, he knows more about their book than they so, ps if you are going to blog this, please down load the movie and use your own bandwidth
    Ok, so in this post you are talking about the Yezidi and not Islam?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=3436937&postcount=34
    There is very little difference between Muslim culture, and Islamic beliefs, they go hand in hand here, one advocates the other, and in most cases it is thier religion that provokes and advocates thier violence.

The only thing I am trying to say is kafer has a point, I was thinking the same thing as he. So, now I will stay out of this thread.:)

Rebecca, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  3. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    you read 35 posts out of 522 and know what he is talking about? when his complaint started at about post 260+

you have fallen into the same BS as he has lead you to. and thats a shame. if you cant see that my post 18 was in reply to post 9 about the muslim honor killing in the uk. thats not my problem.

as to
    as far as i can see he was told to do the research. if he wanted to use the movie thats up to him, are you telling me that it matters what religion commits this barbaric act? i.e. it's ok for one religion and not for another?

do you really not see that it is about the barbaric act and not the religion? or are you just that type of person that says it's cool as long as it aint in my back yard? :rolleyes:

ps OP can mean original poster, or original post i.e. 1st post of thread

samantha pia, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  4. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally I found one smart person here. What you said is exactly what I believe in. Thank you Rebecca.;)
    For some reasons it was very hard for them to grasp that idea.

kafer, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  5. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks!!!!!

alaska88, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  6. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Listen bully boy, this is your first post in this thread, not once do you mention these people are not Muslims, if you're gonna jump in half way through a thread and start running your stupid mouth off then dont be suprised when you look like a fuckin fool.

It was me that brought up religion and muslims, so why is it not me you're giving a hard time, I'll tell you why; coz you're a fuckin pussy, so you thought you'd pick on a female, suprise suprise, the reformed fuckin muslim is picking on women for no reason , must be in the blood- not that it's got you anywhere, fool.

Have some fuckin balls man ......

krakjoe, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  7. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a bit harsh, he picked up on theperson who started this thread and if it had been you he would have done the same.

8. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bullshit, he picked up on samantha because she is a female, she doesn't mention religion until I do, and only then in response.

krakjoe, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  9. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    a bit harsh? WTF, you support the stoning, dont you think that is a little harsh?

how old are you? 12? :rolleyes:

10. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

Do I? where did you see that I support it? and yes if my kid was killed by a paedophile I would not say no to a stoning.

11. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    i rest my case :rolleyes:

12. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    And what would you say, if your daughter gets stoned because she fell in love with a guy, or some pervert raped her and she failed to bring 4 MALE eyewitnesses ??

The Webmaster, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  13. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    s/he would gather up some nice rocks, and offer them for sale, gotta make some money from your daughters no matter what the cost :rolleyes:

maybe sell to HBO?

14. haynesey

haynesey Peon

Best Answers:
    and yes if my kid was killed by a paedophile I would not say no to a stoning.

I wouldn't say no either if that was the case. But there's a difference between loving the "wrong" person. And somebody being killed.

haynesey, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  15. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    i would be happy with a hanging, something that is swift, i wouldnt want to be classed as a blood thirsty inhuman as they are. by causing suffering for a long drawn out amount of time. 30 seconds till death is enough. over that it is barbaric.

16. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why does some people say ohh no those are not Muslims they are not Muslims they are something else.
    Is that your best defence? If you are Muslims then stand up and fight this Muslims if you not approved what they are doing because if you keep quite about and just say nothing then you are the same shit as them.

I could clearly see that this people are Muslims and they screaming Allah and God is great and what ever they do when they happy.

I am living in Thailand and I am so sick and tired of hearing this Muslims in south Thailand are saying no we have no idea who is killing monks and small children and then in the same time they support them and blame other Muslims for it.

How many different Muslims are they 2 I believe? And yes off course good once and bad once but to let this happened in 2007 make me sick.

All this people supporting this and the government supporting it all other people supporting it should be punished the same way if you now believe in the eye for a eye law but shit I forget you are men and the law is only for women back luck to be a women then. And how anybody can convert to Islam after see this movie is for me a mystery

So kill me but I need to say this

TheSyndicate, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  17. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    but they were not muslim

18. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    did i ever say they were?

19. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Muslims didn't do this, but they do this type of thing.

Still sick

Toopac, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  20. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers: