1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 150+ domains, valid PRs up to pr5

Discussion in 'Domains' started by dropcatchsell, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    PM me with any questions or offers. Please do not post in the sales thread.

The price shown, $200, is only for one domain particular, gonzoxxxtube.net. The other domains have separate prices which you may find in the list.

Visit http://www.dropcatchsell.com/forsale/2012/index.htm for the sales list.

Or http://www.dropcatchsell.com/spreadsheets/2012-current.csv

Cheaper domains and domains with lower or no PageRank are closer to the bottom of the list.

All domains are registered at GoDaddy. Free push is available. All domains are drop catches. PageRanks are all valid and checked using Google's API. Almost all have been through at least one major PR update (last update was in early February 2013). Registration dates are provided.

Inbound Link counts are based on SEOmoz's API data. All IBLs are natural links. No additional link building has been done on any of these domains.

Discounts are available for bulk buyers. 10% discount for buying 3 to 5 domains. 15% discount for buying 6 to 10 domains. 20% discount for buying 11 or more domains. I'm willing to fudge a bit on the domain totals if your purchase total is higher than $200. Feel free to make an offer, just don't waste my timing begging for discounts on a single pr1 domain. Discounts are also available for returning buyers who may be buying smaller quantities.

Domains are being sold separately, but I would consider a reasonable offer for the whole lot.

You may render payment via PayPal, PayPal Mass Payment, Escrow.com or AlertPay. I reserve the right to request a more secure payment method (MassPay or Escrow.com) depending on the size of the sale or the feedback rating of the buyer. Escrow.com buyers cover 100% of the transaction fees.

Thank you,
    John
    DP id: dropcatchsell

dropcatchsell, Feb 23, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.