1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $15 Backlinks Genie Aladdin Services - 1 day runs - 1700 backlink pyramid

Discussion in 'Services' started by supersonicemporium, Jan 2, 2013.

Hey everyone,
    As some of you may know, Backlinks Genie allows you to run only 1 multi-tiered backlinks project a day. I currently have a pro subscription to them and I don't use every day they give me. So, here's your chance to run their service but as a 1-time shot instead of a monthly subscription.

The project type that will be run will be the Aladdin project. It's largest and most natural backlink pyramid which ends up garnering 1700 guaranteed backlinks in a solid structure. However, the several times I've run the Aladdin project I end up with more on the order of 2300+ backlinks.

The cost is $15 but the first 5 orders will be review copies for $10.

What I need from you after you pay:
    1. PM me as many URLs and Keywords/Phrases as you want. However, remember that the links will be spread out between them all. Also PM me your transaction ID from PayPal.
    2. Give me 3-5 days to schedule your project in. I can only run 1 project a day but I will NEVER schedule too many people such that you wait more than 5 days for it to finish.
    3. Wait for me to send you a report!

For the first 5 review copies, reply publicly here in this thread with your PayPal transaction ID. The first 5 transaction IDs posted here will be the first 5 to get the review copies. For EVERYONE ELSE, simply follow the above instructions.

View attachment 101038

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    supersonicemporium, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. Boris_Badenoff

Boris_Badenoff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Thinking about trying this. What have been your results when using this? What is the minimum number of keywords and url's to avoid Google suspicion?

Boris_Badenoff, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  3. supersonicemporium

supersonicemporium Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've had some pretty decent success with it. So far, I've only used it about 2 weeks but I tried about 10 keyword phrase variations of "Modern Sectional Sofa" and things related to "Modern Furniture" for my website. (Shameless plug, please visit my website and feel free to give criticism!)

I went from #155 to #38 in those 2 weeks for "Modern Sectional Sofa". The other keywords have also shown pretty big improvements but I have a ton of competition for my words. A TON of competition. So, I basically went from the high 100's to the low 30's over the past 2 weeks for those keywords. Who knows, it might get better.

Overall, I'm really satisfied with Backlinks Genie. The nice thing is that if you have a Linklicious (paid, not free) account, you can link through their API and have it automatically ping all your links as they are created. I don't have a Linklicious account so I just use free pingers to do it.

EDIT: Oh sorry, to answer your other question, I think that at least 3 keyword phrases is a good idea. You'll be getting 1700+ backlinks so you want to spread it out enough to make it look at least somewhat natural. In addition, you could always throw in some generic phrases like "Click here to read more" or "Click here to visit our website" etc. These phrases will be used in the articles. Google seems to be smart enough to understand that if a link says "Click here to read more", then they will pull keywords from the article itself and not just the anchor text. Plus, it makes it look more natural.

supersonicemporium, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. Boris_Badenoff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    First review copy:
    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8UV11343FC950540E)

Boris_Badenoff, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  5. Boris_Badenoff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Just received my reports, which are broken up nicely based on the different hubs of the pyramid. I randomly checked links in each report and everything seems to check out fine. For the money this seems like a really good SEO investment, so I highly recommend it. I will post again in a week or so when I see some movement in my keyword SERPS.

Boris_Badenoff, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  6. supersonicemporium

supersonicemporium Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the review Boris. DEFINITELY make sure to ping your links for indexing.

I like to use http://www.indexkings.com/ for free pinging/indexing my links that are created from Backlinks Genie. Keep me updated on your progress.

Thanks,
    Supersonic Emporium

supersonicemporium, Jan 5, 2013 IP