1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $15 Article, Plus It's Then Hand Spun Into Billions Of Combos. US Writer! Your Topic.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by crazy_sal, Jun 7, 2012.

I'll research and write an article for you, based on your keywords, then hand spin it for you into Billions of combinations. Use the original article on your site, then use the spins for backlinks. They'll pass Copyscape, and they'll be on topic, so if you put your links in them, you should get some good backlink juice.

I've been affiliate marketing for 15 years, I was born and raised in the US, and I have college degrees in History, Business and Writing. I need some quick extra cash, so I'm willing to help some of you out with content creation. (I got my *ss handed to me in Penguin, and I deserved it. LOL)

The articles will be 500+ words, they will have the keyword % you ask for, and if you toss me multiple sets, I'll try my best to fit them in. (As long as it still reads naturally, since that is now a big part of G's algorithm.) I'll then spin the article by spinning it at the sentence level, then at the word level, giving you billions of combo's that'll pass Copyscape, plus they'll read naturally.

Quit buying cheap cr*p from non-Americans who don't know how to write like an American. Our idiom usage just doesn't translate, and the articles read like cr*p. (G's algorithm takes into account the info they scrape from gmail, G voice to text, G doc's and a whole lot more. You can't fool them with garbage...)

I'm only looking for a couple of clients, and I'd prefer if they needed articles in telecom or construction, since that's what I've been doing for years.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Crazy_Sal

crazy_sal, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  2. Tech07

Tech07 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will you be doing only word level spinning? If you do sentence/paragraph/word level spinning then hit me up plenty of work.

Tech07, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  3. crazy_sal

crazy_sal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I spin the sentences an average of 3 times, then I spin at the word level, within reason... I don't spin at the paragraph level, since that's pretty much redundant with the sentence and word spins.

crazy_sal, Jun 8, 2012 IP