1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$15 a month for 2 post a day - reply ONLY if you can write on topic

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by obzokie, Oct 28, 2008.

I need help to write 2-blog posts everyday for 30-days.

• I will give you the URL of the blog and login access.
    • Topic is pop music: blog gossip or interesting facts about music celebrities.
    • Your own original opinion 100-words on topic or your favorite pop star.

If you perform this task well, we will have many others. We are looking to hire on a long-term basis. Prompt payment by PayPal.

Looking for 2-people but may hire ONLY 1-highly efficient person at an increased rate.

obzokie, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  2. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, so you're basically paying 50 cents per blog post and they have to be 100 words long and high quality? The going rate here on DP is about one cent per word. At that cost, you'll have to cough up double your asking rate... and I still consider one cent per word (for quality) to be too low.

Basically what I'm saying is that if you're wanting someone to do this, with quality writing, you're going to have to pay a LOT more.

melbel, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  3. diplowset

diplowset Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not sure what this person is saying but I have been lurking around here and this seems reasonable compared to the prices being offered by others. I'll be happy to do it 100 words on pop or celebs is really easy! :) PICK ME!

diplowset, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  4. obzokie

obzokie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They are others on DP offering as little as .10cents per post for 25-words of unique content for as many as 100-posts.

Therefore, $.50 per post for 30-posts is competitively priced for only 100-words.

obzokie, Oct 29, 2008 IP