1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$15 72 hour contest for start up for worldwide fruit export business from colombia

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Webm@st3r, Apr 5, 2012.

Hello all! welcome to this exciting contest

I would like a logo for a fruit export business that ships via maritime freight the highest quality fruits (primarily but not limited to plantains ) around the world.

the name of the business is A.t.l.a.n.t.i.c.o. .T.r.a.d.i.n.g (no dots)

The theme will be professional and sophisticated and maybe colorful at the same time (think banana color or Colombian flag yellow, blue, red) It could be a simbol like a bunch of bananas in the shape of a world globe. or a bunch of bananas on top of a cargo ship. or just the letters AT (for a.t.l.a.n.t.i.c.o t.r.a.d.i.n.g) and a bunch of fruits.

It needs to scream professionalism and high quality. and slightly vague so as to hint at a major company.

think web 2.0 gradients and rounded corners. I will provide feedback every step along the way!

Payment will be trough PayPal.

I will only ask that the winner submit the final product in vector format. and to make a simple personal business card for me.

This will be used on the business card and company documentation primarily but later on on a website also (maybe winner can make a website for me? well see!)

Thanks so much!

Webm@st3r, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  2. pehulz

pehulz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my try
    [​IMG]

pehulz, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  3. Webm@st3r

Webm@st3r Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like the concept. Looks professional and simple. If anything maybe Id try to keep the "atlantico" from sticking out so far to the right

Will wait another day to see what other submissions come in.
    Thanks!

Webm@st3r, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  4. pehulz

pehulz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for choosing my design
    File sent and payment received
    Thanks