1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$15 --- 5-day contest for manufacturing business

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Dandada, Jan 11, 2012.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a logo for a new custom trailer business. These trailers are cutting edge and built with air suspensions so that the trailer lays flat on the ground. This makes loading/unloading a one-person job now when loading motorcycles, ATV's, and even golf carts.

The company name is Easy Ride Trailers. The website is www.easyridetrailers.com

The logo should be trendy, unique, and memorable. It will be placed on merchandise, the trailers, the website, as well as any other promotional items. I am looking for something that will blow my mind, and will pay a bonus accordingly. My friend had his logo designed (www.ekstensive.com), and his fits the description I am speaking of. His logo is recognized everywhere because of it's uniqueness. You KNOW the company whenever and wherever you see it. I am looking for something that will do the same for my business.

**Hi resolution - minimum of 350dpi

This is a 5-day contest. Payment will be made via PayPal.

I appreciate all efforts put into this contest. Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
    Dandada, Jan 11, 2012 IP