1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 12 years of online marketing experience at your service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Tedel, Apr 16, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

When you pay for some texts, you want them to be unique, so search engines won't frown at you, yet also effective and interesting, so people will like them too. We both know there are already many people doing filler writing everywhere on the web, so if you are looking for something better, read on.

What I offer you, in short, are articles written as you need them. If you want articles that will make people laugh, they will; if you want them to encourage them to do something specific, they will. You get the idea, so let's go to the question you are probably asking yourself now:
    SEMrush
    What do I need to make it happen? Just a comprehensive description of what you need to achieve in the articles… and my payment.

Why would you hire me? Because I began in online marketing in 2007. I have worked in most of the sides of the industry, and I know how to connect what you want to say to what they want to read. Don't believe me, just look at yourself. You have already read up to here, and you didn't even notice.

My rates start at 0.06 USD per word. It is worth a lot more, so give it a go.

All the best,
    Tedel

Tedel, Apr 16, 2019 IP
    SEMrush