1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 111 PR3 Domains For Sale - GoDaddy Registered

Discussion in 'Domains' started by katherine1, May 15, 2012.

PR3 Domains For Sale With Strong Backlinks And Excellent Names
    Selling Top Quality PR3 Domains

111 x PR3 DOT INFO Domains For Sale

You can use these PR3 domains to help build your website rankings or build them up into micro sites earning $1 per day or more.
    You may also resell these PR3 domains at a higher price after a few months of making money through them.

Most Domains are EMDs (Exact Match Domains) with thousands of searches per month.

All PR3 Domains are registered at GODADDY.
    Free push to your Account provided.

All PR3 domains have 10+ months to expire.

DOMAIN PRICES
    =================================
    Buy 1 PR3 Domain for $20 each.
    Buy 10 PR3 Domains for $19 each.
    Buy 30 PR4 Domains for $18 each.
    Buy 60 PR4 Domains for $16 each.

Payments for my domains can be made by PayPal Mass Pay or Gift Payment.
    Regular Buyers can pay me via PayPal with no extra fees added.
    New Buyers will need to add 3% more to the total cost of the domains.

Please send me a private message to get the full list and buy my PR3 domains.
    Do not post replies on this thread as I do not check the same as often.

KINDLY NOTE - All efforts have been made to ensure that good backlinks are provided to the domains. However no one can really predict if the domains I sell will survive the next major PR update. So please do your own research first and then buy my PR3 domains listed for sale. Once sold, it is hard to accept any complaints. I want my customers to be happy customers. So, I always provide high quality PR domains at a terrific price.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
    katherine1, May 15, 2012 IP