1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $1100 per month net profit | 2 Years Old | Many keywords 1st page on google

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ayat, Mar 17, 2019.

For my illness I need a lot of money and not able to control so I need to sale my all sites urgently. Definitely, I provide big discount for urgent/instant sale my business.

https://touchurban.com

age almost one and half years and monthly net profit for last 12 months almost $1100

Many keywords 1st rank on google and bing.

If you are interest to purchase please let me know immediately. I need urgent money so I need to sale fast.

I have attached here the site financial and traffic proof so please check all carefully. If you want to check all via team viewer please let me know.

Why are you selling this site?

For my illness I need a lot of money and not able to control so I need to sale my all sites urgently. Definitely, I provide big discount for urgent/instant sale my business.

How is it monetized?

Ecommerce/Dropshipping. Already ordered over 3000 products

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes. Facebook page over 2600 likes and twitter account over 6000 followers

How much time does this site take to run?

No need to any time to take to run because the site still generating revenue.

What challenges are there with running this site?

I already did so no need anything. I'll teach who won my business.

ayat, Mar 17, 2019 IP