1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 11 Years Experience in Website, App, Marketing and Lead Generation Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by ifreakz, Jun 23, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi Guys,
    It's been long since i have last been on this Forum. Honestly, DigitalPoint forum has given a lot to me, this is where i started my career as a Freelancer and later went ahead to setup my company which is now branched out across 3 Cities and a broad clientele of about 800+ Global Clientele. I joined DP 11 years back and it's time to give back to the community.

Sharing a list of skillsets and offerings me and my team has to offer, let me know if i can of any help to anyone.
    - Website Designing
    - Android / iOS App Development
    - ERP / MIS / CRM Development
    - Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition Services
    - Social Media, PR and Organic Search Optimziations
    - Digital Ads and Creative Designing

Major clientele involves Indian Railways, Major Banks of India, Projects for Aditya Birla, Patanjali, Various District Magistrate Offices, Cricket Association Boards, Football Clubs and training centers across India & Germany and so on.

We focus on mutually beneficial approach and help various brands towards their IT infrastructure and management of sales cycles right from lead generation to followup.
    SEMrush
    Send a message and i shall reach out!

ifreakz, Jun 23, 2019 IP
    SEMrush