1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10k visitors traffic daily after 5.5 years is good or not?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by hamids68, Dec 19, 2009.

1. sanasahil

sanasahil Peon

Best Answers:
    Well its a good deal and i must say that you have a good experience! if your site is having content than this thing can also increase your traffic~

sanasahil, May 25, 2010 IP
  2. hamids68

hamids68 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for supporting and good comments

my site gets my times so much but I guess it worths bc if its progress continues(50% every year) I can get very better visits.
    my aim is 100k daily after 6 years later. 10k daily is good but not for monetizing bc situation of my country and my peoples is different
    than us or uk or western countries.google adsense doesn`t support my language.selling banner space is not easy.selling goods is most hard than others...and most important than all is my time doesn`t let me to get money from my site! just webmastering for future...I have another things in my life

hamids68, May 25, 2010 IP
  3. erline

erline Peon

Best Answers:
    Yap! it is time to try to make some money from your 10K daily traffic.

erline, May 26, 2010 IP
  4. messaouda

messaouda Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Hamid Where are you from
    What is the name for your site has

messaouda, May 26, 2010 IP
  5. laurief

laurief Peon

Best Answers:
    I din't read all previous post but I must say that if my site reach 10000 visitors/day I will be a happy man (maybe a rich one too) :cool:

laurief, May 27, 2010 IP
  6. erline

erline Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think one could reach that number without spending efforts, money and time building for one's site popularity. This can means that, If you are really serious in building an online business. You should be able to provides the three elements to grow your business properly and in timely manner. 300,000 visits per month is spectacular especially if it comes from very competitive market.

erline, May 28, 2010 IP
  7. super_foxhill

super_foxhill Peon

Best Answers:
    wow.... it is perfect...and i will i had that traffic rate too....and i' currently working hard to achieve that goal.hope i would also get that..........anyway all the very best with your future tasks as well.

super_foxhill, May 29, 2010 IP
  8. andrew jhon

andrew jhon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats really cool. Hey, you dint describe about your site. A link to lour site would have been great, at least we could see all features you have used. This would be a great exposure to all of us who still fight to get a traffic of 10,ooo a month :).

Next time please do share.

One last question what is the conversion rate of your website, in terms of your objective set. Please do share.

andrew jhon, Jun 15, 2010 IP