1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 108 High Quality Do-Follow Backlinks Here! Limited To 5 People...

Discussion in 'Services' started by robin_west, Sep 14, 2009.

Hey everyone!

I am selling a new package of 108 manually searched backlinks high quality backlinks for your website... Listen carefully since this will take you straight to page 1 on your keyword.

Here's what you will get...

1. 25 Quality Long Blog Comments that will all be on blogs related to your websites niche --> Higher SE rankings.

2. 25 Directory submissions --> 25 More High Quality Backlinks.

3. 50 Social Bookmarking Submissions --> 50 Very High Quality Backlinks with stories that will be found by SE.

4. 8 web 2.0 Submissions --> 8 Extremely Valueable Backlinks. You can provide 3 articles too if you want and they will be used here.

So alltogether 108 very good backlinks that will take you straight to 1 page in Google.

I'm selling the package for 90$ to the first 5 people who take it. After that it will take a while before I can handle more orders.

Email me to (or PM me) right away to secure your copy before it's too late since these will go fast!

To Your Success!
    Robin Westerling

robin_west, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  2. AmyMimi

AmyMimi Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok can i have copy plz send the details you want to get started

AmyMimi, Sep 14, 2009 IP