1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

101 web marketing ideas and tips

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Cristian Mezei, Oct 26, 2006.

1. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Cristian, that's not the learned response one would expect from the consummate professional; instead you assume the posture of a 23 year old reactionary. Why not just answer the questions?

SEO Tutor©, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Me thinks he is actually 23 or not far off that anyway... :)

T0PS3O, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  3. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because you are one that I would ignore. Trust me. You just don't make my time worth.

And I am 23 years old. Ce cacatu meu.

Cristian Mezei, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  4. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think this topic is going on off-topic for now. I think Christian has written out an excellent resources and we should learn from them instead doing something nonsense. Actually, I didn't get about that joke, even didn't know that is a joke but there is nothing to do with it. I read and liked it, that's all.

Sxperm, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  5. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Oops -- you're right! Sorry. I don't want to be critical in a hateful way - just clear.

6. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    If you didn't understand it even was a joke, how could you have enjoyed & liked it?

7. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand that joke and I didn't enjoyed & liked that joke but I enjoyed & liked "great seo & marketing resources". Hope you understand something, people read the same thing but may not understand the same thing. I read this sources and it great for me so I don't care about that joke, you read this sources and dislike it because a little point of that joke. Why didn't you take a read and move out your bias on this? I don't know Christian, Tops30 or anyone as personally but when I read their resources that I think it's good, I just give green rep and keep read it again, sometime back up them like this. Why don't you take a time to do something worth your time instead of keep beating everyone who oppose you? I mean no offence but if you don't like it just don't read it, that's all. Your question has nothing in help of anything better. sorry for my bad english, not my native language, just need to say something here.

Sxperm

Sxperm, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  8. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Sxperm, listen -- don't accept second rate, second hand old information, or people who treat you like crap. This guy treats others as if their comments and opinions are not as important as his. Look at how he talked to one of the first guys in this thread -- somone who congratulated him even -- called him a liar. He wouldn't even answer yours, or my own questions. His style, attitude, information and certainly his jokes leave much to be desired.

9. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude you are sick and have serious problems. Thus your reputation in this forum. I helped and help a lot of users (DP members can confirm), and I'm a really modest guy btw. I just don't like you or other people that seem so out of this world.

Please end your posts, telling us your problems, because you misguide users away from what this post really is about.

Thank you.

Cristian Mezei, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  10. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    The only problems I've remarked about is the one where your #9 was confusing and I asked for clarification. That makes me out of this world and sick? Hmm -- suppose you define for everyone here what "Ce cacatu meu" really means -- perhaps it's the little modest helper guy who's sick.

11. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    And we're back on topic... (Personal differences on PMs please, remember that saying bad things can cause infractions.)

Cristian, knowing the 80/20 rule, out of the 100 odd tips, which are your top ones likely to bring in the most traffic and money?

T0PS3O, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  12. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Erm...even he didnt' reply my question but Tops30 did and I got the answer that's all I need and I think that's not a big point to me. Christian may not reply all people who involved this thread but I think it's normal. You cannot try to make everyone in this world happy and smile to you, someone like you but someone may not like, this is a world. Christian helped me in another thread I posted and that is awesome. SEO Tutor, I think you should try to post something useful for people in this forum instead of fight back to everyone. I know you have something expert but just didn't show, show it :D

**I don't know if his information is second hand or not but I don't think it's second hand or scrape from elsewhere, also he didn't thread me like a crap too. You should search thread posted by him and you'll see that he helped a lot of people. If you want to stand over him, just help people like he did. that's all.

***for make this topic don't go off-topic - I recommend everyone read it, worth to read for sure. :)

Sxperm

Sxperm, Oct 28, 2006 IP
    T0PS3O likes this.
  13. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    At this point -- since everyone seems to be missing the point -- I can only add that beyond my attempt to be logical here, I suggest to those who aspire to advise people in the USA, or other English speaking countries, to first master the English language. Otherwise, translations lose their meaning and the results from such advice could not only be confusing, but harmful in some cases.