1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1000's of Adsense Pages... Effective?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aj22, May 18, 2006.

1. YahDude

YahDude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, that sounds like more work than a few good content rich sites.

YahDude, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  2. Canadian1974

Canadian1974 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love this thread...its very motivating because I too have a feeling this can be done...I think the goal of each site will be $1 per day; anything more is bonus. Here's how I would do it. I would use Yahoo Hosting and pay $11 per month for each site. Sure its alot of dough, but than you can interlink between various sites. Not all of your sites together, but 10 with 10....etc. I would buy the Directory submission program and the article robot post.
    The key to this working is organization and determination and patience.

Canadian1974, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  3. zorro_-

zorro_- Guest

Best Answers:
    So Canadian, net income 19 bucks a month per site. You mean using rssgm to develop sites automatically? or have original content?

zorro_-, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  4. ainmohd

ainmohd Peon

Best Answers:
    Just like fishing. The more the lines with good baits (for the search engines), the more the earnings (Adsense, Nosense, whatever).

Use different boats with automatic casting machines. Keep the baits fresh too.

ainmohd, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  5. ainmohd

ainmohd Peon

Best Answers:
    One more important thing... the spots where you are going to cast your baits.

If the spot is a cheapie, one would get unsatisfactory result. In other words, a good bait will be wasted if you are fishing in an area where the fish are small.

ainmohd, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  6. Kuraptka

Kuraptka Peon

Best Answers:
    Why waste your time doing this when you can put some effort into creating just 1 site that will make you $1000+ a month? These lazy, spammish techniques just aren't worth the time, effort, and nuisance. Just build a site for the long term

Kuraptka, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  7. ZeRo_CoOl

ZeRo_CoOl Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree with you to an extent. Creating all these junk sites is hard work i will tell you. The worst thing about it is that is can become very boring, the only fun side is customising the template which isnt that fun anyway. It takes a lot of time and guaranteed your sites will get de-indexed and you will have to create more junk site.

When doing something like this and with the search engines cracking down on junk sites it really isnt worth it nowadays. For every 10 site you put up at least 3 - 4 will get deindexed and that is if the site are on different ip addresses. If you use the sites all on the same ip then the whole lot will get dropped.

I am not saying that people arent making some money with it cause there are a lot of peopl emaking good money. But in the long run how sustainable is it? Would it not be better to focus all that attention on actual virtual real estate? Something that can make you real money while providing actual value to the internet.

In the end you have to look at short term vs long term:

Short term - quick buck with loads of work and monitoring
    Long Term - sustainable income that has value and weight

My humble opinion. Use it, Dont use it...

Regards,
    Byron

ZeRo_CoOl, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  8. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    And is there not a way to not have 2 or more accounts?

reapr, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  9. D'Godown

D'Godown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey making money is not as easy as you think.

D'Godown, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  10. thenewadsense

thenewadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to build junk sites (which I have done plenty of in the past, but no longer do) here are some pointers -

1) Keep no more than 4-7 sites on the same IP address and host.
    2) Use a technique called "coupling". This is where you can join certain sites together by a strategic linking strategy.
    3) They MUST, MUST, MUST have unique content.
    4) Have a custom template built for you, do not use any out of the box templates.
    5) Be unique and add graphics to each page with different alt tags.
    6) So many more, but why bother?

This can bring you money in the short run, but it can also hurt you. AdSense is built on Quality Score, so if you see your sites start bringing you about $1 a day, this can dramatically drop if Google scans your page and realize that your site is not bringing any conversions to the advertiser.

Just be careful and be smart. But again, why?!

thenewadsense, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  11. Canadian1974

Canadian1974 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes $19 net per month. you will earn $1 per day, and pay $11 to host each domain separately with Yahoo hosting. Again it is a bit expensive, but all your domains will be separated. For the content, I recommend Assoociate-O-Matic for a very tight niche...

Canadian1974, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  12. Ezo

Ezo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure how well this would work, but it seems somewhat solid to me. I'm not looking to make $1,000's (not yet), but just some extra change. But if doing this with 50 domains could yield $500 a month, imagine 500 domains, 5000 domains?

5000 domains? what keywords do you want to use? YOu almost need a dictonary to create such manny different content site.

Ezo, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  13. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Using Black hat methods and building massive ammounts of sites is very complicated now.. the competition is very high and google is getting smarter.

It used to be easy couple years ago, but recently Bh is starting to suck.
    With the amount of work you'll need to invest to make any decent amount in it, you could easily make a good and stable income with wh sites :)

DomainMagnate, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  14. primeryder

primeryder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would spend time building up backlinks to one or two sites instead because you will rise in the rankings that way. Better to do well for a few keywords than mediocre for many.

primeryder, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  15. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL all I can say is "good luck getting into the SERPS".

Unless you have unique content and enough money behind you to build a considerable amount of quality and highly trusted links your brand new domains are never going to prominently feature in any highly competitive keyword SERPs - people often refer to it as the sandbox, but it will pretty much render your dream as fairly unrewarding for many many months. You are going to have to be aiming at some very small niches to even stand a chance and even then the lont term viability is still questionable.

Your probably better off building a couple of "authority" sites and using the power of being an authority in a niche to create articles. These days I could write an article about anything in my "fairly" competitive niche and I'd have a Top 10 listing for that term within 48 hours for that one article, then with a couple of SEO tweaks I can have a Top 3 article for the term.

I think you will find this way much more beneficial in the long run.

Burta, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  16. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    KalvinB, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  17. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That site looks to me like all it's pages are supplemental. There is nothing like having 6 million pages and not one of them ranking...

Burta, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  18. Dave Gold

Dave Gold Peon

Best Answers:
    It definitely does work. Don't listen to the non-sense in this thread. I launch 20 new sites every other day and I could do a lot more if I was so inclined. It takes 30 minutes to launch them and no maintenance. I only have 3 hosting accounts so most of my sites are sharing IPs, but there is no mass ban. Of course sites get banned but I got 20 new ones every other day so what do I care? You won't get adsense ban unless you do click fraud or encourage clicks or something like that. Go for it. Sky's the limit. Or you can listen to these guys who make a thread when they make enough to buy a coke for the day.

Dave Gold, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  19. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't know how is is very complicated now. No more complicated 6-8 years ago. Its just everyone in these forums are following eveyones bh ideas and the algos follow suit. BH is about originality and cutting edge.

If G is like Rome and history follows suit the empire will spread itself thin and eventually colapse.

There is so many things an algo can do. That is why there are human editors. And even at best a human editor/vistor may not stike a ban as it would suggest a problem with the program or/algo.

reapr, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  20. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    "That site looks to me like all it's pages are supplemental. There is nothing like having 6 million pages and not one of them ranking..."

Google is still going to town on the site. I think it's just a temporary glitch. Like I said, over 4300 search terms brought people to the site last month from every country Google is in so obviously the pages are ranking.

http://logs.icarusindie.com:2004/dmoz/

You can view all the logs for yourself. This difference between my bulk sites and most bulk sites is that people actually bookmark my site. There are ways to be rediculously large, have zero maintanence and yet still be useful.

KalvinB, Oct 2, 2006 IP