1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1000+ Safe Real HR YouTube Views + 10 Likes + 10 Subscribers + FREE YouTube Marketing Guide

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mkcoy, May 18, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    youtubeviews.jpg

If you have a video that you need to get some views on to kickstart it into life then I will send you 1000+ Real People to watch your YouTube video with 10 Subscribers and 10 Likes as Bonus and send you our YouTube Marketing Guide for Free.
    • 1000+ Safe Real YouTube Views
    • + 10 Likes
    • + 10 Subscribers
    • + FREE YouTube Marketing Guide
    10 Reasons to buy
    1. ✔ 1000+ Safe Real High Retention YouTube Video Views.
    2. ✔ 100% Safe to use with Adsense enabled videos.
    3. ✔ No harm done to your video or YT account.
    4. ✔ No chance of video/channel being banned.
    5. ✔ 10 Bonus Video Likes and 10 Subscribers/Followers.
    6. ✔ Free YouTube Marketing Guide for All Buyers.
    7. ✔ All Views Delivered within 1-5 days naturally.
    8. ✔ Anti-drop ensures none of your views drop.
    9. ✔ Life time after sales support by skype/email.
    10. ✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee no questions asked.
    The views that we provide have a High Retention Rate meaning that they will watch ALL of the video from Beginning to End. It's safe and tested over and over again to use on videos with Adsense enabled ads. We'll provide your video with the views and 10 likes and 10 subscribers to your YouTube channel. All the views, like, subscribers will be safe to use for your video/channel/account. We'll deliver all the views within 12-48 hours. And we'll send you our FREE YouTube Marketing Guide exclusive to DigitalPoint members only.

Lifetime After-Sales Support
    For any questions or queries just send me a message. I provide life time after-sales support so any worries or problems I will always put right with you. If you don't get your views in 48 hours or are not happy in anyway with anything let me know for a full refund no questions asked.

Why Do You Need YouTube Views?
    Nothing says HOT more than your views count. Views breed views. The more views you have, the more views you get. When people see a video has had 100,000,000 views they WANT to see/watch that video to see why it got so many views. And that in turn brings more views! The other reasons are because it helps to rank your video high in the Search Engines as well which prefer videos that have views and likes over those that don't! It's true! A lot of big marketers and even celebrities buy views and subscribers and it's how they often get their videos to go from nothing to viral overnight. And you can take that to the bank!

Just $2 for 1000+ Youtube Video Views + 10 Likes + Subscribers

Just try it once and you'll be back for more at this price!

How to order?
    1. Send $2 to [] (PayPal preferred)
    2. Then PM me your YouTube URL and an email to send you the free guide to.

Note: Limited time sensitive offer and price!

Note: Only quality videos please nothing spammy or questionable! Eg copyrighted music, images or adult. Contact us if you're not sure or you need help with creating or optimizing your video.

Note: We can supply other views amounts from 5k to 500k.
    P/M me here if you want a price for a certain amount.

Paypal/Contact Email:

Mkcoy, May 18, 2015 IP