1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1000 pr2+ websites list. Godaddy auctions. very cheap rates.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by haroldleetexas, Oct 15, 2012.

So, do you want to buy pr3 domains and dont want to pay too much for it? Most of the domain sellers sell domains at decent profits .I used to be a domain seller and made decent money out of it here in DP (You can check my feedback scores and history). Domain sellers used to buy domains from godaddy auctions and sell it to the buyers here in DP and other forums. So, the secret to avoiding the middle-men is by buying it directly from godaddy auctions. But the thing is, more than 10,000 websites with various pageranks (mostly pr 0)come up for auction everyday in godaddy, namejet, snapnames and pool. Checking the pageranks of the websites along with the validity is an almost impossible thing.

I've created a tool myself to sort such auction domains based on their pagerank which makes it a lot easier for people to buy them.

773 pr2+ websites are up for auction in godaddy and namejet in the next 24 hours. And I'm ready to offer the entire list for just 3 dollars.

I'm providing a sample list of 30 domains if you're interested (Just PM me for the list)

Pricing is so cheap:

List of expiring pr domains in the next one day(24 hours) : 3 dollars

List of expiring pr domains in the next two days(48 hours) : 5 dollars

List of expiring pr domains in the next one week : 10 dollars

List of expiring pr domains for the next one month: 20 dollars

Note:

I can also provide custom lists , say niche based expiring domains (travel related expiring domains, home improvement related expiring domains), pr1+ domains, pr5+ domains all at discount rates.

Payment via paypal.

Regards,
    Harold

haroldleetexas, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  2. haroldleetexas

haroldleetexas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  3. vab4546

vab4546 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have free tool already......................this is not appropriate section to post your thread...................you are not selling domain......you are selling service here......so put it in BUY/SELL/TRADE section

vab4546, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  4. custsrvcrep

custsrvcrep Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    so, once they are expired, will you send me that list for free?
    :)

custsrvcrep, Oct 18, 2012 IP