1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 100 x 300 word articles for $100

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by riolas, Apr 9, 2010.

On 3 different niche. Home improvement, technology and travel.

Must be flawless English, Unique content and be fluid in writing.

Anyone interested PM me.

Again, the price is $100 for 100 x 300 word articles. Please don't PM me offering different pricing.

I will need approximately 50 more articles a week.

riolas, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  2. brainmaster

brainmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I accept your rates though i can complete this work in a week. I read about your job with great interest. I've read the project description as well.I am a freelance writer, more interested in writing articles on any topic given.If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I can write keyword targeted articles keeping in consideration concept of keyword density.I can rewrite the article without changing the meaning and without changing the word count.You can give me a try by assigning this work to me.All my articles are original so that they pass the copyscape, I make sure that my material is grammatical error free and sensible.

I need 50% advance payment via paypal. I can assure you of my quality work within your budget and will reach the deadline as i work from home so i can work beyond my online hours. I can be reached on skype:priya_biswas. If you are interested then please contact me on my gmail at isro.nasa or skype.

brainmaster, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  3. brainmaster

brainmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I accept your rates though i can complete this work in a week. I read about your job with great interest. I've read the project description as well.I am a freelance writer, more interested in writing articles on any topic given.If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I can write keyword targeted articles keeping in consideration concept of keyword density.I can rewrite the article without changing the meaning and without changing the word count.You can give me a try by assigning this work to me.All my articles are original so that they pass the copyscape, I make sure that my material is grammatical error free and sensible.

I need 50% advance payment via paypal. I can assure you of my quality work within your budget and will reach the deadline as i work from home so i can work beyond my online hours. I can be reached on skype: priya_biswas. If you are interested then please contact me on my gmail at isro.nasa or skype.

brainmaster, Apr 11, 2010 IP