1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Whitehar SEO Service To Get Your Site To Top 10, Else Money Back Starts At $125

Discussion in 'Services' started by yeshu, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

After providing quality SEO service to several clients, I'm here looking for 3-4 more new clients/sites to my work chart. Thus, offering my "Complete Whathat And Manual SEO Service To Get Your Site To Top 10, Else Money Back" service to DP members, where I'll offer the service for $125 per month. This offer is for keywords below the competition of 3 million and the duration to get to 1st page in Google would be less than 3 months.

For keyword with competition between 3 to 5 million would be $175 and the duration to get to 1st page would be less than 4 months.

If you don't see the results in the stipulated time, then I'll refund 100% of the money.

The best part is if you get the results in 15 days, then pay me only for 15 days, that is 125 or 175/2. If you get the results in 45 days, then pay me only for 45 days, that is 1 months payment + 125 or 175/2 = $187.5 or $262.5.

The work is done 100% manually and we'll provide one report every 15 days or 2 reports a month.

NOTE: This offer is available only for 3 days or 4 clients/sites, which ever is earlier.

PM me, if you need any more information.

Thanks.

yeshu, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  2. Ghostman80

Ghostman80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you complete all these backlinks by yourself? Whats the difference between white hat and black hat backlinks?

Ghostman80, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  3. yeshu

yeshu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes,

I do all the work.

White hat seo is ethical techniques and black hat is unethical techniques. There is a chance of Google Penalizing your site, if realized that your unethical practices, but using whitehat strategies may get you long term results.

Thanks.

yeshu, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  4. Ghostman80

Ghostman80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do you do whitehat seo? Is it all about setting up more backlinks 1 at a time and not using software like senuke or scrapebox?

Ghostman80, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  5. yeshu

yeshu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It depends, there are several strategies.

Please check the link in your PM for more details.

It's explained in details there.

No offence, but you're also trying to sell the services here and I don't if you are trying to increase the post count, but I wonder if you don't know all these thing how would you want to sell services in DP.

If you're trying to increase the post count or have any other intention, please don't use my thread to spam.

Hope you understand in a good way.

Thanks.

yeshu, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  6. Ghostman80

Ghostman80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I m sorry if I offended you. I haven't tried to sell anything yet. I want to learn more about seo and backlinks, the right way. I wont post on here anymore. Sorry to upset you.

I hope you understand in a good way.

Thank You!

Ghostman80, Nov 6, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.